The Wedding

So here I am. On my wedding day. 21 and marrying my once enemy who turned into my soul mate.  I was standing in a room at the burrow with Ginny helping me get ready. "Oh you look beautiful" she said tearing up.
"Ginny don't you dare cry cause then I'll cry and I'll ruin my makeup" I say laughing.
"I'm sorry it's just hormones" she says and covers her mouth realising she had just told me her secret. I grin at her "Ginny.....you're pregnant aren't you?"
"Yes" she says. We chat for a bit while waiting for all the guests to arrive. Molly comes in " Hermione dear you look lovely. Everyone's ready for you now" she says as I lift my bouquet and head outside. As I walk down the make shift aisle I notice everyone's eyes are on me. I look at my feet to make sure I don't fall and I finally reach draco after what seemed like forever.

"Please be seated. We are gathered here today to unite Draco Lucius Malfoy and Hermione Jean Granger in holy matrimony. I believe you have your own vows prepared" the minister says. Draco nods and clears his throat.
"Granger. Of anyone had told me I would be standing here someday marrying you and being completely are utterly in love I would probably have hexed them. I couldn't imagine even being friends with someone my family was so against and who broke my nose in 3rd year but now I can't imagine life without you. I love you" I wipe away a few escaped tears.
"I'm not good at these things but I felt the same way. I could not stand you and your friends 10 years ago and now look at us. Blaise and Pansy are engaged and expecting a baby. Harry and Ginny have never been happier and we're all great friends. I love you too draco malfoy" I say.
"You may now kiss the bride" the minister said.

I am now Mrs Hermione Malfoy and I couldn't be happier. I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read my very own true love and how I came to be Hermione Malfoy....