Chapter One

(Stiles' POV)

      I was currently at Scott's house playing video games with him. He beat me like twenty times already.

     "How are you this good?" I asked him.

     "I just am," he replied.

     Scott stood up and turned the tv and xbox off. We stood up, walked upstairs to his room, and sat on the bed.

     "Are you okay, Scott?" I asked.

     "There's something I need to tell you, Stiles." Scott looked really nervous."I'm-"

      The bedroom door opened and Mrs. McCall walked in.

     "Sorry, I forgot to knock. Dinner's ready," Melissa told us.

     We walked downstairs and sat at table. During dinner, I started wondering about what Scott was going to tell me earlier.

     (Scott's POV)

     I was going to tell Stiles about me being a werewolf, but Mom walked in. If only she could've waited about two minutes. I needed to tell Stiles the truth. He deserved to know. I mean, my mom already knew, so why hadn't I told Stiles?

     After dinner, Stiles left. Mom came up to my room.

     "Nothing's wrong, Mom," I said before she had the chance to ask.

       She walked over sat down next to me. "Sweetie, I know that something is wrong."

     I sighed. "I want to tell Stiles the truth, but I'm scared."

      "Why are you scared, Scott?" Mom asked.

     "Because if Stiles knew that I'm a werewolf, it would change everything. Remember how you reacted when you first found out. You wouldn't look at me for a whole week," I replied.

     "But it was only for week and I got over it, remember?"

     I nodded. She was right. I needed to tell Stiles the truth.

-

     After school, I ran to catch up to Stiles. He was walking to his jeep.

     "Stiles!" I yelled to him.

     He turned around just as a speeding car came around the corner.

     "Wha-" The car slammed into him and ran him over.

     I ran over to him as he lay there slowly dying.

     "Scott, there's something I have to tell you. I'm in love with you," he whispered. Then, he died.

     (Lydia's POV)

     I was my way to the animal clinic. Mrs. MCall texted me that something was wrong with Scott. I was so worried about him. He was my friend. One of my best friends. I trusted him with my life.

     I ran inside. Scott was unconscious on the metal table. Stiles, Malia, Kira, Derek, Danny, Mrs. McCall,   the sheriff, and Deaton were all standing around the room. Stiles and Melissa looked like they were about to cry.

     "What's wrong with him?" I asked Deaton. I was terrified for Scott.

     "It seems to me that he is in something called: Defensive Sleep. It's when your brain is in an alternate universe. Your brain is making you face your biggest fear," Deaton explained.

     "Is there a way to wake him up?" Stiles asked, crying a little now.

     Him and Scott have been best friends, practically brothers, since they were born.

     "No," Deaton answered. "He has to wake up on his own. All we can do is wait."

     We all stood around watching Scott. Scott, please wake up. Please. We need you. I need you. Please, Scott. Just wake up.

     (Scott's POV)

     Stiles was then taken off in an ambulance. Lydia ran up and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly. She pulled away just enough to look at me.

     "Scott, please wake up. Please. We need you. I need you. Please, Scott. Just wake up," she told me. I didn't know what Lydia meant, but she was crying and she sounded really worried.

     (Stiles' POV)

     Scott sat up fast and gasped. He was panting heavily.

     "Stiles..." Scott said quietly once he stopped panting.

     He looked around, then at me. Scott shot up, ran to me, and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, grateful that he was okay.

    "St-Stiles, you d-died. Y-y-you -d-died," he stuttered.

     His biggest fear was me dieing?

     "I'm alive, Scott. I'm alive. It's okay." I slowly rubbed my hand up and down back.

     I love this boy.