Chapter Two

(Scott's POV)

     I couldn't believe that it was all a dream, it just felt so real. Stiles was alive. What did he mean in my dream? Why did he say that he's in love with? Is Stiles really in love with me? Part of me hoped he was in love with me, but I didn't know why.
I decided that I was going to talk to Stiles about it.

      It was yesterday that I woke up. I was staying home from school. Stiles wouldn't leave, he stayed all day and all night with me.

     "Stiles, are you gay?" I asked. I was laying in my bed and Stiles was at the desk.

     He froze. "No. I'm bi. I was going to tell you, but I was too scared."

      I was shocked. Why was he so scared to tell me?

     "Why were you scared to tell me?" I questioned.

     "I don't know. I guess, I just thought it might change things," Stiles replied.

     "Nothing is going to change because you're bi."

     He spun in the chair to face me. "The other day. You were trying to tell me something. What was it?"

     "Nothing. It's not important." I lied.

     (Stiles' POV)

     I could tell that Scott was lieing. Why? What was so afraid of telling me? I decided to let it go for now.

     "Why did you ask?" I questioned.

     "In my dream thing, you died. But, right before you died, as you were laying in my arms, you said something," Scott answered.

     "What did I say?"

     "You said that you were in love with me."

     In love with him? Sure, I love Scott, but only like a brother. I mean, Scott is my type. He's cute; handsome; funny; adorable; perfect; whenever I'm near him, or think about him, or someone mentions his name, I feel all happy inside; I can't imagine my life without him. Crap, I am in love with Scott. I'm in love with Scott McCall. My best friend, practically brother.

     "Weird. I wonder why I said that," I lied.