9

Levi's POV

I rolled my eyes as once again a woman came sprinting through the parking lot to take a picture with my dad. They came from every corner and I wouldn't be surprised if a few crawled out of the ground. It was like no matter where we went they just dropped out of the sky screaming, letting us know of their arrival.

Usually I'm pretty good about not getting annoyed with the energy– I was so used to it that most days I just have to tune it out, but today my temper was short and I knew damn well that it was because I haven't eaten for hours. Dad kept telling me to wait till we got to the get together tonight with his friends and now that we are here, my patience is thin. We've been outside taking pictures with fans for 15 minutes and instead of the line growing shorter, it was only growing larger by the second.

It was about 20 minutes later, when the line finally ended. My dad glance at me apologetically before nodding to the restaurant entrance.

My bad attitude went away as soon as we sat down and I stole some of the appetizers from the table. Olivia raised her eyebrow at my speed but I just continued chewing, too happy to explain.

A woman in a red dress and an apron came to the table to take my father and I's order. The whole table gave knowing looks when the waitress immediately started flirting with him. It was awkward to watch her try to keep his eyes but he paid no attention– maybe looking at her twice. After giving up and coming over to me, I felt so much sympathy for her failed attempt that I ended up informing her in a whisper that he doesn't play for her team. She was embarrassed but smiled like nothing happened when in reality, she just tried to seduce a gay man.

While waiting for our food, everyone around the table chatted about adult things while Olive and I sketched pictures on our napkins. My picture wasn't nearly as good as the award-winning artist at our school but I gladly bowed down.

Olivia was an incredible artist. She drew everything from portraits to circles to dogs to bowls. Even then, they still deserved to be in a museum.

My father told me that she got her talent from her uncle Joe and I had no doubt about that. Joe doesn't get enough credit for how good he is.

Joe was Olivia's uncle. He also did YouTube and spent a lot of his time hosting The Late Late Show with his partner Caspar. Well not like his 'partner' partner. Just his on television partner. Although off the show they were best friends that started quite the talk on his YouTube channel. My dad told me around 2015-2016 people including his sister were wondering if anything was going on. But unfortunately for the shippers, Joe found a wife and Caspar followed soon after.

The food arrived with a different waiter and Alfie was in a fit of laughter over the fact that this would be the fourth time that's happened this year. Regardless of the number, the only thing people were laughing at was the fact they didn't know Kermit was making a surprise viewing at the dinner tonight. I know I know, it's funny. But I can't take credit for that joke, it's been around before I was even born.

" Woah there! Want a little chicken nuggets with your ranch?" A voice spoke up. I glanced up to uncle Korey smirking at his comment and I glared at him when I realized I had accidentally dumped a little too much–but then again you can never have enough ranch.

" Want a little pepper with that salty attitude." I spat back.

Zoe burst it out laughing and I confidently watch does everyone at the table fell in line; Olivia, Alfie, Mamrie, Grace and even Korey was giggling uncontrollably. The only person who didn't look pleased was my father that had a very stern look on his face, but I could clearly see the smile trying to form at the corner of his lips.