birthday surprise

The lights in the club flashed as the repetitive EDM music played through the speakers. Cups were filled to the brim with alcohol as their owners bounced up on and down on the dance floor in sync with their partner or whoever was standing near them. Four boys sat in a booth off to the side of the madness, sipping on their drinks and bantering on which type of vodka was better.

One boy in particular was speaking the most, mainly because of his drunken state. His raven colored hair was sticking up in different directions because he had been dancing a few minutes prior. It was his birthday after all so he came to have an amazing time while the night was still young.

He sat down after dancing to rehydrate and see what his lads were up to. It was revealed that they were only arguing and the raven haired man was getting quite bored. He would rather be in the sea of intoxicated people, dancing along to the rhythm of the music.

"Calum," Ashton, one of the raven haired mans bandmates, spoke," You look bored mate. It's your birthday go do what you want." Calum took that as his queue to get back to where he actually wanted to be. He took one last sip of his drink, a concoction of liquids he still couldn't quite put his finger on, and headed back to the colored dance floor.

Once he was back out there he felt a familiar pair of hands slot themselves on his wide hips, squeezing them as they pushed him to dance. He knew exactly who it was and what they needed so he decided to give them a little show. He pushed his back against their chest and started to swivel his hips right near the area where they needed him.

"That is so good baby," Luke whispered, pulling Calum's hips closer to his pelvis. Calum felt the familiar hardness, rubbing between his perfectly round cheeks, "Just like that."

As the music kept absorbing in his veins, Calum soon kept up a constant speed of grinding against his bandmate, getting Luke more flustered by the layers of clothing each second that passed. Calum felt Luke's fingernails digging into his hips under the fabric of his shirt, and he wasn't going to lie and say it hurt because he was enjoying it.

When Calum was spun around so he was facing Luke was when everything went hazy. He was pulled outside and into a taxi, Luke telling the driver the address of their current hotel. They got there in no time, the club being only a few blocks away. They wouldn't dare walk in holding hands because the paparazzi could catch them so they waited until they got to their room to show some affection.

The door of their shared room was pulled open quickly, closed even quicker and then Calum was pressed up against it, having his neck sucked on by Luke. But at that moment was when Calum realized that he was in the wrong position so he flipped them around, Luke now being the one pushed up against the door.

"It's your birthday, let me treat you." Luke said as he tried to flip them around again, to no avail.

Calum shook his head, always being the top, "Just like you said it's my birthday, so you can be my gift." And with that there was no further arguing. The older man instructed for Luke to jump, in which he did after complaining about his weight but Calum told him to shut up. Carrying him to the bed, Luke groaned as Calum sucked a bright hickey onto his neck.

After blowing cold air onto his newly formed bruise he kissed down his neck, being restricted by the black fabric that covered his chest.

"Off." Calum sternly spoke towards the flustered blonde laying on the bed. Luke quickly leaned forward so he could take off his shirt, his chest being fully exposed now. Calum resumed his work, kissing and sucking every inch of exposed skin on Luke all the way down to his pants.