8 - I wanna be in you

Thank you so much for the 400 reads 💕
#savemeJustin

Smut warning?! Maybe...😏

Now we're standing in front of my house, staring at each other, in wet clothes cause of the rain. He looked at the door and I knew what he wanted.
-Wanna come inside? We could dry your clothes so you won't get sick. -he just nodded. Held the helmets and followed me in my average home.

I looked around, searching for a mess I need to clean because of his visit, but there was nothing I needed to fix I was so happy about it.
-Looks so friendly, warm. -I just mumbled a thanks. I grabbed a towel and showed him where is the bathroom.
-Join me kitten? -his smirk was so sexy. I wanted to scream yes and shower with him but my sober part told him a no.
I was nervous I mean no guys were in my house before. I feel like it's my private area, where I'm supposed to be alone, this house is keeping my secrets and making me feel comfortable. Now I feel shy and awkward in my own home.

I sat dow on the edge of my bed in my rainy clothes, staring at the bathroom door. I heard Justin opened the shower, I heard that relaxing sound when the water hits the floor.
I imagined him washing his blessed body, the soap making his skin soft and silky. I shook my head made the sexy thoughts fly away. I don't know how many minutes later he came out, with the towel on his hip.
-Where can put my clothes? -I took them from him and put them on the heater. I walked next to Justin, tried to get in the bathroom to take a hot shower.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his forehead to mine. His hands moved down to my ass, gripping it nicely. Justin pushed his lower body to me, causing me to gasp just like he did. Finally he kissed me, I love his kisses but I hate them too because I can't think clearly when he's kissing me. I pulled away and ran into the bathroom, closing the door. I throw my clothes on the floor and stood under the water.

The hot water relaxed my body and my mind too and a soft moan left my mouth when it hit back. My body was covered in goosebumps. I saw Justin used my shower gel, I giggled because he will have my strawberry smell.
When I was done I put a fluffy towel around my body and walked outside for something to wear. Justin got a little bit too comfortable, he was laying in my bed with the duvet on his hip but the towel on the floor... he was naked.
I grabbed a shirt and he groaned at me.
-No clothes, just lay down... It's a command baby girl.

My face got red, I don't know why is my skin turning back to white, Justin will make it cherry red again so why? I sat down facing my back to him, took off the towel but pulling the duvet on my body at the same time as I laid down. I don't know why was I shy, he saw my body before but this time it was different. He hugged my waist under the blanket, pulling me into his embrace.

His body was so warm, and strong because of his muscles but soft because of his skin. I looked at him, he was focusing and concentrating... he was thinking about something.
-What's on your mind? -I rolled on my other side to see his face. He caressed my back with one finger, up and down on my spine.
-I wanna give everything to my dad, get my money and leave my life like a normal person. I'm tired of it, okay I'm not really working because people do that for me but I don't wanna care about nothing but myself and you... -I smiled. I didn't want to say anything, it's his life, his choice. I just truly hope he won't regret it.

-I wanna get better and I know I can't if I need to worry about my employees and business. It'd ruin my focus. -I nodded showing him my agree. He play with my hair slowly curling it up on his fingers then let them drop. Justin leaned close to my neck, kissing it softly, I couldn't even feel his lips on my skin. I was the one who kissed him now, twirling my tongue around his, pulling his body on mine.