9 - I cant wait to fuck you again...

Thank you for the almost 600 reads omg 😍😩
Thank you for those that put my story in their reading lists 💕
#savemeJustin

I don't know when was the last time I slept this good, I was in Justin's arms his chin was on the top of my head. I rubbed my eyes rolled on my other side to face him. I looked at him, he smiled and opened his eyes a little.
-What you looking at beautiful? -his sex hair and morning head looked so sensual. His voice was raspy and deep.
-You. -he smirked and pressed a kiss on my face. He rubbed his face, ran his fingers through his hair to fix it and got out the bed. I stretched my body with a groan and followed his action.

I felt a slap in my ass when I pulled my jeans on and all my face turned red. I ran down to the kitchen and almost cried when I opened my fridge. I scratched the back of my neck when Justin arrived.
-Well I wasn't ready for a guest, my fridge is empty. I'm really sorry. -I wish I could teleport. I felt so embarrassed .
-I'd eat something else for breakfast. -he looked down on my body with a dangerous smirk. I giggled awkwardly and turned away from him with a blush on my cheeks. I heard his laugh, great he's laughing at my shyness.

-How about I pick you up in some hours? Pack your clothes and everything you need. -he was standing in my door, ready to leave. He gave a little soft kiss on my lips, I tried to wrap my arms around him for making the kiss longer but he grabbed my hands and pushed them to my sides and smiled. He winked at me as he put his helmet on his head. The motor was purring like a big cat and he left...

I looked at my bags hours later.
▪️ clothes: jeans, leggings, shirts, hoodies, shoes. Done
▪️ lady things: bra, sport bras, panties, thongs. Done
▪️ beauty pack: makeup bag, shower gels, shampoo and balsam, hair conditioner, body milk etc. Done

I didn't know if I need to pack my play box or not. Since Justin a dominant maybe he has his own toys but the first sex time was normal, vanilla so I decided they will stay here. I looked at my bed and I grabbed my favorite fluffy pillow and my teddy bear. Yes teddy bear laugh at me if you want but I'm not a good sleeper without it, it's making me feel relaxed, but Justin does too... Well I put my bear under my clothes, tried to hide it.

I pulled the bags behind my back down the stairs, praying I'm not breaking anything. I was so lazy butt to carry them downstairs. I out my cutest mug in my bag too. I sat down on the couch waiting for Justin. I got lost in my thoughts. Is it really a good idea to move to Justin for a while? Right now it sounds great, but what if the things won't workout the way we want to? No no no, I don't want any negative things on my mind right now. I need to stay optimistic, I know we will help each other and we will feel better than ever after we're done.

-Are you here? I'm knocking on your door like five minutes ago! -I slapped my forehead, I put my feet back on the world of reality and opened the door for him.
-Uh, sorry, I was in the bathroom. -I lied easily. He grabbed my bags and asked me if I'm ready to go. I nodded and looked around. I will miss my little private place where I can hide and be all alone. He caressed my back and I let out a sigh.
-Lets go kitten. It will get harder and harder to leave if you're waiting. -he went to his car to put my stuffs in it. I grabbed my keys and took a last look, and joined Justin.

I was sitting in his car all silent. I was smiling but I didn't say any words. I don't know why was I smiling I guess the reason was my chance to be with him and recover from and kill my demons what are eating my soul. I was more than ready for the change, but everybody is afraid of changes so me too. I think Justin is afraid too he's just too proud to show it. I turned the window down on my site and let the wind play with my hair.