11 - I'm sorry kitten.

Thank you for the 1k reads! It means a lot💕
Vote and comment please!
It'd mean a lot as always...love you all.
#savemeJustin

What king of warning? I don't know really...

I can't imagine a better way to wake up, Justin's arms were wrapped around me and his head was buried in my hair. I looked at the clock it was only six in the morning, the sun wasn't already up. I stretched my body and tried not to moan because I didn't want to wake this sleeping beauty next to me.

I grabbed my duvet and pulled it around my body. I went to the kitchen to get some orange juice and now I'm sitting outside, waiting for the sun to show me beautiful colors, and the heat warm up my body. I saw Justin's cigarette in the table, I pulled out one and slid it between my teeth. I leaned back my head when I let out the first inhaled smoke.
Hearing the ocean, seeing the sun coming up were so relaxing.

Last night was intense, I know what was my job. Being a great submissive, but it was all online, I've never done nothing like this before with a man. It was pretty intense, my skin is still burning where he hit me, I can't walk normally my lady part hurts a little because of his roughness, but I don't mind. I loved every second of it, and I'd do it again. I bit my swollen lip when I remembered the way he kissed me, it was hungry, passionate, amazing.

Justin came to my vision, with a towel around his hip, and a coffee in his hand. He looked so beautiful, the black circles under his eyes made him look even hotter.
-Good morning kitten. -he lighted up his cigarette and drank some of his life saver liquid. I smiled at him and looked at the shiny surface, it was dark blue and it looked beautiful with the light orange sky. Justin looked stressed and kind of mad this morning, but still perfect.
-What's wrong? -I asked him shyly but he just shrugged. He didn't want to answer I guess.

I was cutting fruits into pieces and put them on a deep plate. Justin lazily leaned his chin on his hand and watched me. He started to talk when I sat down in front of him to eat my salad.
-Last night was great. You were so good, I want to train you. -he stared in my eyes, I didn't know what to say.
-You said I'm well trained... -I looked at him all confused, I started to chew on a bigger piece of mango so I didn't need to talk to him.
-You are but not in real life, you know positions and stuffs but doing it real it's all different. -he grabbed my plate when we were done and washed them. He pressed a little kiss on my forehead and started to talk again.
-Go to the big armchair, sit in Tower position in front of it and wait for me, just the way you are kitten, hurry.

I was sitting on my heels, legs closed and my hand on my thighs, my back straight just like my head. I was suffering on the cold ground, staring at the chair waiting for Justin. I was cold, I was naked, my body were shivering, I wanted to wear clothes or something to warm myself but no. My knees hurt because of the hard ground, just like my heels because of the pressure of my body. Justin sat down in front of me, wearing a ripped jeans and a white shirt, nothing special but he looked handsome and perfect.
-Lift your hands, and hold this book while I'm reading. -I did as he said, my hands were holding his book high at my chest. He opened it and started to read, I didn't know what was he reading but let's be honest I didn't even care, I was focusing on my arms and hands.

Like after two minutes I felt the blood running out my arms, I shut my eyes tight, chewing my lips and I tried to concentrate. I didn't feel my feet, my body was pressing it to the ground, I feel like I won't walk anymore,.
-If your hands fall, I will make you suffer even better. -I just nodded, I wasn't allowed to talk. Just I turned a page and continued his reading. I wanted to scream to help myself but I don't think that'd really help.