The Accident

??? Perspective

Ok I need to make sure I plan and get everything set for tomorrow. Everything has to be perfect, one slip up and it can cost me my whole plan.

Lilith's Perspective

I woke up that morning only thinking about going to the dog park. It was nine in the morning and I went downstairs to greet my mom.

"Mom where are you," I said when I got downstairs. I got no respond. I looked in her room, but no one was there. I made my way to the kitchen and found that the door was opened and no one in plain sight.

"Mom!" I screamed, but got no respond. I got worried and went to go grab my phone to call the 911. When I grabbed my phone I saw I had a miss call and a text from my mom.

The text stated, "I opened the door and Cocoa ran out, she got hit by a car in the middle of the road." I opened my phone and called my mom. She told me that Cocoa was in critical condition and they don't know if she will survive. I was told by my mom to stay in the house until she got back.

??? Perspective

I was on my way to Lilith's house, I looked away for one minute and when I looked again I had already hit the dog. I got out of the car and to my surprise it was Lilith's dog, and at that moment I knew I had just ruined my whole entire plan.

"I'm so sorry ma'am," I told her. She told me she needed to get the dog to a Veterinarian and then asked me if I could give her a hand and put the dog in her car. I was trying my hardest for her not to see my face, but it failed.

I helped her put the dog in the car and I left. She told me she wouldn't fine me since I was so generous and helped her out.

Trish's Perspective

I woke up really early today because I couldn't wait to go to the dog park with Lilith. I got ready and ate breakfast, I looked at the clock and it was only seven a.m. We usually left to the park at two p.m. I decided I should wait to call Lilith at ten in the morning because she might still be sleeping.

"Charlie come boy," I called my dog in to come eat breakfast.

It was close to ten but I couldn't even wait one more minute to call Lilith, so I picked up my phone and called her.

"Hello," I said and started to talk to her. I could tell she was sad by the way she was speaking so I asked her what was wrong and then she told me.

??? Perspective

Boom, Bang.

"I can't believe I that," I said to myself. I had hit that stupid mutt one day before the plan was suppose to go down. I kept throwing and breaking stuff for a couple more minutes until I finally calmed down.

"What I could do is buy her another dog and leave it in front of the house," I said. I thought about it for a while and decided that's what I would do. I got on the computer and searched around for a while. I decided to buy her a Husky puppy.

Lilith's Perspective

It's been a whole day since my dog has been in the Veterinarian. I couldn't eat or do anything. I haven't left my room since I found out about the accident. My mom is working today so I am home by myself.

Ding, Dong my house doorbell rang. I rushed downstairs and opened the door hoping my mom was back early.

I opened the door and looked out, I couldn't believe my eyes and I started to cry.

_______________

Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it and leave comments on what you thought. Sorry for the cliffhanger.

Bye and talk to you later.