The Puppy

Lilith's Perspective

I opened the door and a guy with a little puppy was standing on my front porch. He was standing tall with dark brown hair.

He told me that he had heard of the accident and wanted me to take this puppy and take care of it. I said thank you as he handed me the puppy and then he was on his way.

I closed the door and made sure to lock it. I took the puppy to the living room and gave him spare dog food we had and a little bit of water. Then I stayed there playing with him until my mom gets home.

??? Perspective

I knocked and she opened the door. I told her that I had heard of the terrible accident and wanted her to have the Husky puppy. As I handed her the puppy she said thank you and I told her to take care of it. Then I was on my way.

I made my way to the car and got in. I knew this was the perfect opportunity to take strike, but I decided that after what had happened I should wait a little bit longer and keep planning and waiting.

"Gave her the puppy at exactly 10:34 a.m." I recorded, then after I made my way back home were I would plan and wait.

Trish's Perspective

I knew that Lilith must be feeling terrible after what had happened so I decided that I should go keep her company at her house since her mom was working. As I made my way down the street to her house I saw a guy standing on the front porch of the house with a little puppy, I took out my phone immediately so in case of anything I could call 911.

I saw Lilith open the door and start talking with the weird guy, but he seemed to be very friendly. He said something to her and then handed her the puppy. After handing her the puppy the weird guy left and made his way to his car.

When I saw him drive away I decided to make my way to the house. As soon as I made it there I knocked on the door waiting for Lilith to open.

Lilith's Perspective

I heard knocking on the door and I was hoping it wasn't the guy coming back for his puppy. When I opened the door to my surprise it was Trish outside waiting for me to open the door. I told her to come in and then I shut the door.

She started asking me questions about the strange guy and I told her that I didn't know him. Then after I told her that he heard of Cocoa's accident and wanted me to have this Husky pup. She told me that it was a sweet gesture and then we went to go play with the pup.

Trish asked me what I was going to name it, we took a look and quickly found out it was a guy. Then Trish told me I should keep the sort of chocolaty name trend continue so I decided to name him Chocolate. We played with Chocolate for hours non-stop and then before we knew my mom walked in through the door. She saw us with the puppy and quickly asked where we got it from and I said...

----------------

To be continued...