Two Days Before

Lilith's Perspective

   "Mom I'm going to take Cocoa out to the dog park be back in two hours."

   I left the house with Cocoa to the dog park. It is my favorite place to go because I'm surrounded my favorite animal. I never said no to going to the dog park. I made my way out of the house and started heading over to the dog park.

??? Perspective

  I have been studying her for months now. She is the perfect specimen for my experiment. I just needed to wait for the right moment.

   "Left the house at exactly 2:37 with ten seconds," I said into the voice recorder. I followed her to the dog park looking at her every move, planning, waiting, for the right moment.

   "Got to the park at exactly 2:46 with fifteen seconds," I said. She entered the park and I got out of the car, following her in. I took pictures of everything she did and every where she sat, planning, waiting, for the right moment.

Lilith's Perspective

   I left the house at 2:37 and made my way to the dog park. I noticed a black car parked at the end of the road, but I just decided to ignore it and left. As I walked down the sidewalk I heard the car start to move. I started to walk faster without looking back ignoring the car.

"Oh I'm a gummy bear," my phone rang.

"Hello," I said. " Oh hey Trish. yeah I'm on my way to dog park." "You're there already. I'll be there in a few," I hang up the phone and kept walking.

I noticed the car was still following and decided I should call the cops soon, but then the car took a right turn and was out of my sight.

I made it to the park at 2:46 and met up with my friend.

Trish's Perspective

   "Hey Lilith over here," I called her over.

   She came to me and we let our dogs off their leashes to let them run around. I had notice a guy enter the park start taking pictures. He was mainly looking at Lilith and me and I started to get worried. I was about to call 911 when he turned around and started taking pictures of the park. I started telling myself he was probably just a government guy coming to look the park is good and enjoyable.

   We stayed at the park for a two good hours. We played around, watched the dogs play around, and played around with the dogs. We decided to walk with each other to the gate of the park and then we said our goodbyes to each other.

Lilith's Perspective

   "Bye," I told Trish. After saying our goodbyes we went separate ways. We were at the park for a good two hours or so. On my way home I was alert for the car, but I still walked fast without looking back.

I made it home at exactly 4:31 and I knew I was safe. "Mom, I am home already." My mom responded with an ok and I hit the shower.

After I got out of the shower I decided to call Trish and make sure she made it home safely. After talking to her I went downstairs to see what was for dinner and then after went to sleep.

??? Perspective

   "Got home at exactly 4:31 with twenty seconds," I recorded. "Maybe one more day of planning and waiting, I need to wait for the right moment.

   I closed shop and went home with the pictures and the notes I took. I made sure everything was perfect only one more day of planning and waiting then I will move in.

_______________

Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of the book.

If you think I should remove or add something please leave it in the comments.

Bye and talk to you later.