[5]

The bell finally rang to end this boring lesson. I get my stuff together and leave with Min Seok or Xiumin, as he likes to prefer~

"So Baozi, who's this new guy?" I asked curiously.

"Yah, you know I prefer you calling me Xiumin! But yeh, that new guy is called Luhan. He's chill. A nice guy I would say."

"Cool, you think he'll be worthy of joining our little crew?"

"Dunno, we'll have to see. Anyway, see you later!" Xiumin exclaims as he walks into a classroom. I was in the classroom further down the hallway.

Entering the classroom, I sit at a lone desk. It was another lesson I wasn't bothered about.

The sharp ringing of the bell made everyone rush to their seats as the teacher walking in with a boy.

"Good morning everyone. Today we have a new student, please introduce yourself."

"H-hello, I'm Luhan... "

It was the boy from before. I look up, only to meet his soft, shining eyes. Some other girls in the class were aw-ing at his timid introduction, but his attention didn't shift. He was focus on me.

"Luhan. Luhan? "  The repetition of his name snapped his mind back to reality to face the teacher.

"You can sit over there today -" With the teacher's finger pointing in my direction. "Next to Yuri. "

My heart skips a beat.

----------------
A/N - short chapter today~ I'll update tomorrow with a more lengthy one~
Thanks for reading~