[6]

Here? Next to me? Oh god...

My mind went into a crazy frenzy of feelings. I didn't know what to do. He walks over and sits down. Chill and slouching in his chair, he turns to face me.

"Hello~ I see it's the cute girl again. You've made sure you've not got ran over again?" He says quietly with a guilty little smile.

"Hey..."
I didn't know what to say. He slightly nodded and laughted at himself a little. Why did I have to be so awkward? He shakes his head and sits forward, elbows on the desk with his hands cupping his mouth.

It's rude to stare, yet I wasn't. But the truth was, I couldn't stop glancing over. If he wasn't at school and just casually out in the streets, you wouldn't expect him to be my age - 18. He looks younger and appealing. He had that sort of well kept appearance with ruffled, light hazel hair, swept to one side and a smooth face that any girl would be jealous at.
His eyes flutter shut as he leans back. With his eyes still closed, I get to see his face. Every feature was perfect. His mouth was slightly ajar, as if deep in thought. He was pretty for a boy - not handsome or like a bad boy, just pretty, like an angel.

Luhan's eyes flicker open, and my checks flush slightly as I divert my eyes back to the front in case he saw me. I turn back and logic told me to read his chocolate brown eyes, yet they we're already fixed on me, as if waiting for me to talking like a begging puppy.

My voice was softer than intended. "Whats up?"

Luhan's face lightens up, "Cute girl knows how to speak" His voice has a smooth ring to it.
"Erm... nice drawing." He adds, jutting his chin towards my book after not hearing me reply

He wants to talk. Bless, he's shy.

"Thanks, I guess. "

Come on... why can't I think of anything to say? Why am I going shy? Thus is not like me.. pull yourself together Yuri.

" I'm Yuri, nice to meet you." It was a start. Could be better. "Why do you call me cute girl?"

I'm so blunt...

"Because you are cute," he says pleasantly, "do I need anymore reason?"

"Fair enough. But I'm not cute, I'm just plain."

"To other people, you might say that, but to me, you're cute"
There was no changing his mind and I was sure about that.
A silence grew threatenly between us.
"I'm sorry, I can stop calling you that" he says. My silence must have made him think that. I'm so bad at this.
I shake my head, "no no, it's fine."

I get my book and continue sketching, ending the conversation with it. Luckily, the bell starts ringing, marking the end of the lesson.

Packing quickly, I got out the room as fast as possible, leaving that boy behind.

I mentally punched myself..

------------------
A/N - Luhaaaan is in the rooom ~ Hopefully it'll get more interesting from now on (maybe longer chapters too)~
Thanks for reading ~