Chapter 1

"Hey Molly, come and have a look at this!" my abnormal brother shouted from upstairs.

Oh he could is so annoying sometimes. Just to make him shut up, I clambered off my bed and limped out of my bedroom wincing with every step.

I hate it when your legs go to sleep. Anyway, I climbed the mountain of stairs to the forbidden fortress, and i cautiously peeked my head into the splodge of darkness.

From out of nowhere came a blood curdling scream.

"ALAN!!!!" I screamed, my heart pumping so hard I thought it was going to explode!!!

And then came this laugh, and Alan popped his head out.

"GOT YOU!!" I grabbed his head, really annoyed and gave it a yank.

It came off in my hand, oh my god I had just pulled off my brothers head, what was I going to say to mum and dad.

Hey mum and dad guess what I did today, pulled of my brothers head, and even more freaky his head was still grinning a cheeky smile...

I grabbed his head and gave it a shake.

"Stop it!, stop it you twit!" I turned white, whiter than white, ok so you get the idea I was pretty white.

So I'll tell you the reason I turned white, Alan's head just TALKED!!!!! :$

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed, thumping his head with the nearest thing I could find, a slipper (it comes pretty useful at times), completely covered with dog spit, thanks to Wasabi, I guess you could say he was pretty hot for a dog!!!!! :P, ok that was a terrible joke.

Anyway I kept whacking his head with the slipper, while he was trying to bite me.

It must of been a funny sight a girl hitting a head with a slipper.

"What the heck are you doing?!?!?" Screamed Alan.

"What am I doing, well I'll tell you, your head just came off in my hands, and I'm hitting you because....." I screamed back.

"Because.... What?" He reasoned.

"Because I'm just a little freaked out ok, actually quite a lot can you please put your head back on your body?" I answered, nearly starting crying.

"Wait what are you freaked out by?" Said Alan, staring at me from the floor where I dropped him.

"Well number one your head just came off in my hands!"

"Yeah that pretty cool aye?" He replied

"NO!!! how can that be cool!?!?!" I screamed at him.

"Well it just is, please can you put my head back on my body?, it's getting a bit sore down here"

"Ummmmm sure," I grabbed his head by his hair and put it back on his body , because no way was going to touch his head.

"Owww man that hurt!" Then a strange thing started happening, the skin started to grow back over, joining his body and head back together, he cracked his neck twice then said,

"Wow that felt weird"