Chapter 2

I slowly backed away, trying to get as far away as possible from my alien brother, I knew he was weird, but really being able to take your head off and then put it back on again well that was taking it to a whole new level.

Anyway here I was slowly backing out of the door then running across to the neighbor's house where mum and dad had gone to have a coffee.

As soon as I saw them I started gabbling away like a headless chicken (told you I was funny), saying how Alan had lost his head then put it back on again, and all that while I was talking my parent had an embarrassed look on their faces.

Soon as I stopped for a breath it was just long enough for mum to say,

"Kids and their imaginations".

Eugh don't you just hate it when adults say things like that, never do they believe you unless I actually had Alan's head in my hands.

Even then they would probably say 'you silly little girl go and put on his head back on otherwise he'll miss dinner and we wouldn't want that would we'

NOOOOOO we wouldn't , really, kind of, yes we would actually.

So as we were walking back to our house, mum and dad in a grump because I had ruin their chances of getting in with the young kids, yeah never going to happen is it.

They're ancient and always will be, AND they have got a 14 year old daughter and a 9 year old son, yeah and that makes you pretty old.

Well anyway I prepared myself for the lecture of interrupting them while they're talking, but fortunately i didn't get it because my parent were staring at my brother who had taken his head off and was taking selfies.

I mean really am I the only normal one in my family.

Mum started screaming, dad started screaming, wasabi started barking, it was like a choir song except much worse, much much much worse.

Alan stop taking selfies, and quickly put his head back on.

"Ha ha ha nothing happened, nothing to see here, please move on." Alan laughed, nervously.

Again mum started screaming, dad started screaming and wasabi started barking again, but unfortunately it was even worse than last time, and was literally killing my ears.

Finally after mum and dad finished screaming mum spluttered,

"What the heck just happened?"

Hope you like it so far 😀😀😀