Chapter 3

Nobody knew well apart from me, but I wasn't about to tell them.

"Someone please explain what the hell just happened?" Mum managed.

Dad however looked like he was in a daydream, and couldn't manage one word.

"What do you mean........nothing happened....." Alan laughed nervously, again.

"OH MY PICKLED PEPPERS!" Dad screamed, I think it had sunk in that he saw his son without a head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU WEIRD BOY!"

Yep it had defiantly sunk in.

Then again you would react like that if you just saw your son without a head on.

Dad pulled himself together and ran, by ran I meant sprinted the fastest I have ever seen him move in his life, straight into a door.

"Idiot!" Mum muttered under her breath.

Yeah my dad could be pretty dumb sometimes, I mean you would at least open the door before you tried to run through it.

Maybe he thought he was a ghost and could run through a wooden door.

But sadly he wasn't a ghost and could not run through a door so instead he ran slap bang into the door, he picked himself up and this time he opened the door.

"Stupid door always getting in the way." Grumbled dad.

He walked through the door, then stumbled up the stairs.

Me, mum and Alan shared a look, then burst out laughing.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" A voice came from upstairs.

But just as quickly as mum started laughing, she stopped, facing us with a serious expression on her face.

Uh oh we were in for it now. We waited silently for mum so say something, or at least move.

But she didn't, a whole hour we sat there arguing while we waited for her to speak.

It turned out she had gone to sleep. I don't see how she could of gone to sleep, or that we didn't even notice.

Maybe it was because we were too busy bickering about the fact that Alan wanted to join the circus, or i bet it was because we were too busy bickering in general.

Now what i said about how Alan wanted to join the circus.

I was totally for it, i mean i get rid of my brother, and as an extra bonus all the food he would of eaten i now get.

"You should just go and pack your bags now, ill help you if you want. But I'm keeping the box of chocolates, In case you were going to sneak them into your bags. You weren't going to, were you?" i questioned.

"Ummmmm" Alan answered, with a guilty expression plastering his face.

"No of course not," his eyes started shifting from side to side. "Will you help me pack, because it would be great if you did."

We rushed upstairs into his bedroom. It was a funny sight his room, from since i remember he has had a obsession with stuffed toys.

Piles of them stood on every inch of the floor and furniture.

There was a bed under the mountain of stuffed objects, only you'd have to dig to find it.

I am pretty sure he has Plushophilia (search it, it's real)

We had stuff everything he might need into a bin bag and just as we were going to go out the door, dad came barging through the door.

"And where do you think you're going"

"The circus" answered Alan camly

"Yep sure off you go"

Ok well that wasn't exactly what happened, as much as i would like it to happen it didn't.

Instead dad blow up. Not really nobody planted a bomb in the front pocket of his shirt.

He blow up as in shouted like i have never seen him shout before.

You must of been able to here it form the next street away.

"Oh no your not young man, after all the trouble your mum and i put into raising you up, you think you can just run away to the circus. Well not on my watch you can't." bellowed dad.

"You don't have a watch on" i reasoned back.

"Don't you answer me back, Molly!"

Oops i just made him even madder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment what you think of it so far and if i should continue or not. Because this took me ages to write.

thanks :)