Where the firetruck am I?

Chapter 1

"Ow my head." I mumbled. It hurt like a fire trucker. I looked around the room I was in. It was not mine. There was no pink walls with a lot of funny posters. Just brick walls with plants growing through them. Instead of my comfy futon, I had a old mattress. Oh, and instead if a free room where I can stretch, I'm in a freaking cage. It's about the size of a king sized bed. "Where the heck am I?" I ponder. I get up and notice I still have on the pajamas I had on when I went to bed. A tank top that's pink, a short black see through skirt, a pair of green PJ pants, and my Darth Vader slippers. I walk over to the cage door and try to open it. "Of course it's locked.." I say. I look around the room to see if there was anything I could use to open it. Then I hear a growl. My eyes opened wide as someone/thing passed by the door for the room. I was too scared to speak. Then it was gone. As fast as it came too. I knew it was gone because I heard a voice. "Hello! Please help me! I don't know where I am!" I shout. The voice says back "I know I'm the one that put you here. I have admired you from afar and decided to make you mine." "What!?!?!" I ask. Then he leaves whistling. I start crying and start shaking the cage door.(Please open up..) I think. I start screaming at the top of my lungs. HELP!