Wow...what a rush

Our lips parted. I was breathing heavy. Stephano was too. "Believe me now.." he gasped. I nodded.(WTF just happened?!?!) "Don't ever tell me that your ugly again." he says. I say "O-ok." He then picked me up bridal style and carries me to his bed. He lays me down on the bed and lays next to me. Then next thing I remember is cuddling up into his chest. He whispers into my ear "I love you.." Then black. I woke up to the sound of laughing. I open my eyes to see Pewdipie staring right at me. "What?" I ask. He just kept giggling. I sat up and he said"Aww, I was enjoying the view."(View? What was he talking about?) Then I noticed Stephano was still laying down, his arms reaching for me to come back.(Oh. That's what he was talking about) I try to get up but Stephano pulls me down on to him. "Don't go.. you're so comfortable." he mumbles. "Stephano! Get up!" I shout. He jumps up and shouts "You'll never take me alive!" then he hits me across the face, knocking me to the ground. I cry "Ow!" I hear a lot of "Nicoles" and "Nikkis" I hear a "baby".(I swear if that is Piggeh.. So help me!) I rub my face and whine. "That hurt.." I make a pouty face. I feel a hand grab mine. I look over to see Stephano's worried face. "I am so so so sorry Nicole. I thought you were a monster or a Bro." I rub my face again. Stephano kisses it. "Better?" I answer back "Who is the one that called me "baby"?" Piggeh starts backing away pretending like I didn't just say that. "PIGGEH!" I get up and tackle him. Someone pulls me off as I hear laughter. I start laughing too. Then the beaten pig on the ground starts laughing too.