Where the hell is he taking me?

At last it was the day that I was going to travel to CNN Headquarters and meet my hero. As I entered through the large glass doors of the building, I couldn't help imagining Carl's long, thick tongue running down my neck and making its way down my stomach towards my underwear. It was my fantasy and it was going to come true today. I pushed my way through the doors, too distracted to even realize the sheer size of the headquarters. All I could think about was the size of something else. I made my way up to the front desk but before I could even say a word to the secretary, Carl Azuz strode up and exclaimed, "Hey! You must be Kelsey, I recognize you from your picture." I turned to face him but was speechless. My mouth hung open like a Venus flytrap. "Wow, you are even more beautiful in person," Carl whispers. I blush, "T-thanks," I mutter. "Right this way," Carl states as he leads me away from the desk and down a long hallway.

I gaze around curiously, taking in all the sights while simultaneously imagining what I'm going to do to Carl. Suddenly, the path that we have been walking along becomes darker and more narrow. Where is he taking me? I wonder. Just then he opens a tall door located in a secluded corner of the hallway. He holds it open as he gestures for me to enter inside. I feel a nervous excitement overtake me as I walk into the pitch black room. Carl follows me inside and closes the door firmly. It is so dark that I can't even see my hand in front of me. I try to say something but I can't even manage to get any words out. Suddenly, the room is inundated with a dim yellow light as Carl flips on the light switch. I glance around rapidly at my surroundings, finally realizing where it is that he has led me.

"Welcome to my love dungeon," growls Carl