Chapter 2 - Last Minute Work

A/N
-Picture of Josh up above
Hey guys I am back with another new chapter! So anyways here's Chapter 2, enjoy!

Jonathan's POV

The next morning I was awoken by the noises of a little girl yelling. Ugh it was Josh's younger sibling...  Man they're so annoying when they scream. I groaned and stretched a little. I got up and saw that Josh was gone.

I folded the blanket I used last night and placed it on the sofa. I went up stairs and saw Josh and his slightly younger brother chasing their little sister and growling as they chased her.  Well that explains why there was so much yelling and screaming..- I thought as I rubbed my eyes.

I sat on the stool in front of the island table in the kitchen. I turned around and watched Josh as he chased his younger sister, Natalia, he then stopped and saw me sitting and staring at them.

"Oh hey sleepyhead sorry to interrupt your 'beauty sleep'" he said teasingly. I kept a straight face and rolled my eyes. "Sorry Jonas" he said seriously this time. "It's okay Joshy" I said in a annoying tone. He knows that I hate being called by my full name: Jonathan Thomas Johnson, so he just calls me "Jonas" for short.

I hopped off the stool and sat on the couch, then Natalia came running towards me and gave me a big hug. "Jonny!" She said in an excited tone. I smiled and gave her kisses on the cheek. "Hey beautiful! How are you?!" Man I may not be a morning person but I loved this little girl to death! I wish she was my little sister but eh whatever. "I'm really good uncle Jonny!" She replied. "That's great to hear princess! Hey Jace aren't you gonna say hi to me?" I said in a cheerful tone.

Jace is 13 years old and he was a lot more mature than Josh but he loves playing with little kids. He, along with Josh, loved Natalia as much as I did. We were all a fond of her ever since she was born.

"Hey Jonas" Jace said as he sighed and sat on the couch next to us. "Morning to you too Jace.." I said in a serious tone. He ignored me and went upstairs and moments later, Natalia ran after him.

"So... What time is it?" I said as I yawned. "It's 4 o'clock..... Did you stay up all night?" Josh said in a surprised tone. "Uhh.... Maybe..?" I said with embarrassment. "Dude.. You do realize he have school tomorrow, right?" He said. "Yeah I know but I just can't seem to sleep early." I said.
"Well I think you need to get home and get some more rest and uh- I'll see you tomorrow at school." Josh said. "Okay fine I'll leave.. Besides I need to finish the stupid math homework that the teacher left us." I said in an annoyed tone. "Oh yea... That! I need to finish it too! But I think you should get home, your parents must be worried sick." Josh said.
"Right. Okay well see ya tomorrow brosef." I said as I put on my shoes and opened the front door. "Bye Jonas!" He yelled before I closed the door.

I started to walk and I continued to walk for 5 minutes until I reached my house. I got to my front porch and my keys out of my pocket. I unlocked the front door and stepped inside. I took my shoes off and locked the door and went up to my room.

I went to my room and opened my bookbag and started to do the math homework. It was a piece of cake, that's why I left it till the last minute. Minutes later I finished and I sighed in relief.

Then I walked to my bathroom and decided to take a shower. I turned on the shower and got my towel ready. I stepped in and relaxed as the water hit my face. Moments after I was out and drying myself.

I went back into my room and picked out some pajamas. I put them on and then went downstairs where my mom and dad were having dinner. "Hey mom, hey dad, sorry I'm late but at least I'm here." I said as I sat down. " That is true son and the good thing is that you're safe" my dad said. "Thanks dad" I said with a warm smile. "Oh honey look at our little boy! He's so handsome!" My mom said cheerily. My dad laughed and said "I bet you have all the girls at school, right sport?" He said teasingly. I chuckled and smiled.

I served myself dinner and chowed down the spaghetti. Man my mom makes the best spaghetti ever, I love all her cooking! "Mmm, mom this is so delicious! Just like your other meals you make!" I said in a greatful tone. "Thanks honey! It means a lot!" She gave me a warm smile.

I finished the plate of spaghetti and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I put my plate in the sink and went back into the dinning room and told my mom "Thanks for dinner mom it was delicious!" She smiled and said "You're very welcome honey, hope you enjoyed!" "Mm. Thanks I did, night mom" I said as I kissed her cheek. "Night sweetheart" she said. "Night dad" I said and hugged him. "Night sport get enough rest for school tomorrow, okay bud?" He said in a serious yet in a teasingly tone as well. "Yes dad, rest, school, blah, blah" I said jokingly. "Anyways... Night... Love you all!" I said as I walked out. "Goodnight Jonathan" they said in unison.

I walked upstairs and drank my water. I got my tablet and went back to my room. I got in my bed and turned off the lights and turned on my tablet.
I watched YouTube gaming videos until it was 10 o'clock. Then I fell asleep.

A/N
Hey guys! Did you enjoy today's chapter? If you did leave a comment, vote, and add this story into your library! So until next time guys! ✌️