When you meet Gohan

"YOU HAVE A KID"!?!? " Yha his name is Gohan he is very nice". Goku said. You were very shocked that he had a kid. 'why wouldn't he have a kid I mean look at him he is so handsome'. You thought. It was like right on cue you see a cute little kid walk in. He look as if he were five, he had on a hat with a weird ball that had four stars on it,a shirt that was pretty long and... a tail? "Hi,whats your name". You asked walking up to him. "Hi,My name is Gohan". " Are you lost"? "No,my daddy is right there". He said pointing at GOKU!!! "Hey Gohan sorry I took so long I bumped into Mrs.Y/N and got punch on her shirt". " Oh,I'm not married".you said which made Goku look shocked and happy at the same time "REALLY Y/N..."!?!? " BUT YOUR SO PRETTY AND CONFIDENT AND PERF-"!. He then slapped his hands over his mouth "Goku were you about to say perfect"? You asked curiously " What no I was going to say perf.....find yep I was going to say perfind". "OH really". You playfully said " Daddy do you like Ms.Y/N "? That question made you blush furiously you looked up at Goku who the blushing bad as hell 'Oh god' you thought "ahem" you said as if you were clearing your throat "So first things first Gohan go ahead and call me Y/N". " Okay Ms.- uhh I mean Y/N"! "So Gohan what did you come in here for"? "Daddy was supposed to get me some juice"! He yelled playfully pointing at Goku who put his arms up in defense. "Well I will go get you the juice".

Goku's P.O.V.

'THANK KAMI Y/N AND GOHAN LEFT'! I THOUGHT "I really really really really really like Y/N the first time I bumped into her I saw her SPARKLING E/C and her BEAUTIFUL H/C I never knew there was a girl so pretty. But I bet Yamcha's life she doesn't like me back. When I went into Bulma's office at Capsule corp. All I did was yap on and on about Y/N"

"I LOVE Y/N" I yelled

Gohan's P.O.V.

"Bulma and Krillin owe me ten dollars". I whispered