Marionette

READ THIS, YOU MUST!!

Okay so I was doodling yesterday and made a pretty girl.

But I decided she was too perfect. So I made her into a doll.I know I know. Dolls are supposed to be perfect. so why would I make a perfect girl, even more perfect(And im not boasting, Im talking about the concept)?? Well I was thinking along the lines of "Strings attached" and vise versa (no strings attached). Shes a human in a puppets body.

__________________________________________________________________

"You're doing great Sweetheart!" My Father's voice called from behind me. Funny….What started off as just a Father teaching his daughter to ride a bike, ended as a new beginning. Neither of us saw the truck that hit me. It's scary how I remember it so well. I steered into the road. Only when we hear the squealing of tires did we look back, and when we did it was too late. The truck ran into me, at full speed. Then ran over me. I was conscious for it all. "EDITH!!" My father screamed. The only thing going through my mind at the time was how I hated that name. Pain ripped through me, though I felt nothing. I remember going to the hospital. They said I wouldn't be able to walk IF I survived.

My father couldn't take that.

He yanked me from the machines, and took me home. But this wasn't the home I remembered. He took me deeper into the house, then deep below. There he fashioned a ball-jointed body.I don't know how he did it, but I woke up in that body. "Good morning sweetheart," My father said, his face looked tired, and it looked as if he had aged several years in one night. I moved my hands, I felt the joints roll and move. I found I couldn’t move my arms above my head. My father fastened a key to my neck. "You are no longer Edith," he said placing a kiss on my forehead, "Your new name is….Marionette."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

:DDD Mah Wifey The Almighty Annie of Awesome Sauce and Goddess of Sexy Naked Men Wearing only Tutus and Riding on a Dolphin Through the Universe(long title... I know) Has convinced me to keep wrirting this. The story line is kind of Awkward and everywhere, but I'll pull it into a decent story.