Awakend The little Kitty and Chat babysitting

Narrative Pov

Of course the famous and smart Ladybug was still her, our dream boy was still boyish yet sly ChatNoir. They both found out the who they were and in a few monthes, Marinette and Adrian stared dating but that never got in the way of saving the evil akumas. Our Famous LadyNoir team. Had their own house together. Same bed they sleep in like a original pair. Our lady has the left side and our dream boy is on the right side.

Marinette Pov

"Morning Princess." Adrian bit my ear. "Hm" I moaned. "Oh don't get so dirty. Just teasing." I try to smack his face, "Well quit it, I'm sleeping" I closed my eyes, "Oh come on I know your finling good right now." He said and faced me. "Out of costume and still with the bad puns, no thank you." I said. " I love my cat puns and I thought that was good." Adrian said. "Sike." I said. "Oh you like it Buggaboo." As he ran his finger up and down my legs, "Stop it" He teased me, I thought of something. He attack me, he was tickling me. "Okay, okay knock it off I need to babysit my cousins granddaughter. *doorbell* "oh she's here. And put on a shirt." I said to him.

Adrain's Pov

As I putting on my shirt. I saw Marinette, she open the door and it was a teenager boy and a little girl. "Yes?" Bugaboo answered. "This is my little sister and I must be going." As he gave her the girl and left. Then this demon child started to run around my house and made a mess, As I went to check the kwamis. I saw Plagg and Tikki, covering their ears. "Whats wrong you with you guys?" Plagg speak, "Tell her to stop, she's hurting me." Tikki laughed, "Yeah and I thought Plagg was more annoying." I started to crack up,  "Tikki nice one and Plagg I will do tell her to calm down." They sighed in relief. I went down stairs and went to the living room. "Who are you." The little demon child asked me. "I'm a kitten that was just awakened." She giggled. "I see no ears." She said. "That because I'm not in my form, and when I'm on my form I'm pretty co-" "lame" this demon child in about to get hit. "Sorry Adrain but this girl can't be tamed. " Mari said. I gave her a peck on the cheek. "I'll punish you when this demon child is out of our place. Got that punishment. Oh this is going to be purrfect." I whispered into a blushing Marinette. "Are you guys like mommy and daddy." Marinette blushed at the statement. "No no we aren't like that." "Yet". I smirked. "Oh if you're not mommy and daddy then why do you guys kiss each other." "Because little bug. We like each other ." "Yeah so your mommy and daddy daddy mommy daddy mommy daddy mommy daddy mommy". "Oh I'm so going to punish you." I said to Ladybug. "I know." Princess said.