Do you like..

Chat Noir Pov

As I was going to see princess Marinette because I got a call from Ladybug, that today she was sick and she had to be at her home. Sucks right. As I was strolling around I saw a jet haired girl with blue eyes was closing the shop. I knocked on the door it made her jump. Then she turned around and wave hi. It's been at least three years since I met Marinette and she said that it was all an act when she thought I was super cool, I'll get her next time boys,  I'll get her next time. She invited me in. "Hey where are your parents." I said. "Oh there doing this cooking contest with my uncle." She said. I nodded and sat on the chair. "So this is your real house." She smiled in embarrassment. "Ya..but it's better up in my room." (A/N um she decided to stop putting picture of her crush was kinda hmm....yandare so she stopped.) " So this is the room where Marinette's sleeps in." I said  "Yeah, I just put an upgrade on my room." She said. "No I'm serious it's the cats meow." I say. "What aren't you with your parents. Aren't they ever worried." Marinette asked. "I guess.....you can say my mother died and my fathers heart is full of cold and hatred. " I sigh. "It must be awful. I thought my parents were annoying." Marinette started to tear up. "Marinette sorry to make you cry?!!" I panicked. "Sorry....but I....can't imagine my life like yours." She cries on my shoulders. "Hey its okay, I mean I do wish that I had better but its fine deep down. I know that one day or even a second that we will have that moment and hug and say we love eachother." I sigh and place my hand on her hair. "Why do you make if sound so easy."I chuckled, "You have to make it easy, sometimes we just need to make it easy for us." She smiled yet looked sadden. "How? I like this guy but he wont evem look at me, he wont talk to me. Only when my friend Alya, which is a big fan. Anyways, its just i want him to grow feelings for me and say "wow thats a girl taht I want." You know?" Wait she likes someone else...but I like ladybug as much as I like her. "Well can you keep a secret and don't tell anyone.I'm Adrain," *beep, beep* I kissed Marinette on the lips. "Adrain, I'm ladybug." She says. "I know, because a kiss like that I would never forget and Ladybug"  We both laughed and hugged and said our I love you's. Than I smiled like an idiot.

The end