Determined

Jimin POV

"Wait, Jungkook?!" I shouted out loud in shock and Namjoon let go off me, moving away slightly of my way and making me finally be able to see the face of the person I less wanted to see.

It's really him... I mumbled under my breath in a angry tone.

"Why the hell is he here?! Why out of all people it had be him?!" I yelled inside my mind. "Wait, does this mean I'm going to have to work in the same place as him and see him everyday if I get accepted in this agency?! Please, someone tell me that I'm wrong!" I realized the situation I was putting myself in and then I felt on my knees.

"Well, that wasn't the reaction I was expecting from him..." Namjoon muttered, but still audible enough to everyone hear. I just ignored it and they kept glaring at the person that continued sinking in despair right in front of them. "Namjoon, who's this guy?" The other asked him, while I kept immersing myself in my own thoughts and anger.

"I hate this!" I punched the floor with my hand clenched in a fist and frowned, without caring if they were still there, being able to watch everything I was doing. "I hate this so much! I h-hate him so much! I-I...!" I kept cursing him inside my head, until I finally realized... "Wait, why do I hate him...?" I wondered and started remembering the motives I had.

"...I used to hate him only because I was naively involved with V and he had a awful relationship with Jungkook... But now I guess I don't have any reason to feel this hate and anger towards Jungkook..."

"He wants to get in the show business, but he doesn't take it seriously neither show enthusiasm or true interest in doing that. He's probably just here by second intentions." The taller told to the other that kept with a serious expression. "Really? Wait, let me talk with him then." He said and walked next to me, stretching his hand in my direction after, to help me get up. "Hey, let me help you." He said nicely and I took his hand hesitantly.

Hey, maybe he's actually a good guy... I think I shouldn't have have judged him so reckless...Yeah, maybe I...

...

...Was totally right about him before!

When I realized, it was already too late and I had already been kicked out of the building and left outside all alone... "Dammit...!" I shouted and punched the floor in full rage and glanced over the guy I had a huge desire to kill. "Don't come back. We don't want people like you, just give up and go home." He said harshly and closed the door right in front of me.

Got to hell, Jungkook! I hate you so much! Oh, let's see if I'm going home without what I want! Let's see who's going to give up first! Just get ready, because you and everyone else is going to see me more often from now on! Just wait!

Namjoon POV

"Seriously, that kid is so rude! He came here almost demanding people to get him in the show business and make him a star! Yes, we are always ready help people to achieve their dreams, but not irresponsible and idiot kiddos like him! He better go and never come back, because I don't want to see his face ever again!" I said upset, while I kept walking side by side with Jungkook.

"Don't worry, he will eventually give up. He looked kinda like an "eccentric person", but he didn't seem the kind of person who has any type of determination or that keeps trying without feeling a single bit of desire to just give up. You will see that he won't hear about him ever again." He said with his usual serious look and formal posture.

"Yeah, you must be right." I agreed with him, now finally being able to calm myself down and cheer up my mood. "I should just stop thinking about him and forget him. It won't bring me any good, if I keep doing that." I said to myself. "Well, now I need to get back to work. See you later." I told him goodbye to Jungkook and got inside the room I worked everyday in it.