It's what you believe

Everything comes down to whether you believe in it or not.

There are people who can appreciate any kind of food, as long as it's really edible and he's not allergic to it.

And there are those who just have to go and comment on how bland and bad a dish is. They can't just say it's good. They have all the criticisms in the world to throw at something (or someone).

People are very curious. They have all the differences you can make about.

And I prefer to pick with whom I will spend my time with.

And I am saddened when I see some who chose to waste their time, who prefer to live as normal as they could be, and who don't give a damn about the others.

I mean, sure, not all of us have this ideal to make the world a better place. But can't we at least make it so that we don't cause problems to others?

I don't care if you don't care anymore. I chose to care about people who matters - people who have dreams, people who have hope, and people who loves.

It's quite obvious if you are not.

I can sense that feeling  - of want, of determination, of care and of a need to really reach out and help.

You don't have to pretend it's not real. It is very much real.

And if I'm sounding like a politician right now, I apologize.

What I'm trying to point is:

Do you desire to help?

And are you willing to do something about it?

If you're answers to both questions aren't YES, that's the problem.

We want to help (the thought), but we don't do anything much about it (the action).

The thought doesn't count, because we're actually worse than those who answered NO to both questions. At least, they're decided. You? What can you say?

1.18.15/7:41pm/ged