Chapter 1

I must have gotten lost in Mr. Hoying's eyes because I see him handing me a piece of paper. "Here's your application." He said smiling.

"By the way, I'm Scott Hoying. Nice to meet you." He extended his arm and I shook his hand. "I'm Mitch. Mitch Grassi."

"If you want, you could stay here and fill out that application, or go home and bring it back. Your choice." He said flashing a million dollar smile.

"Ill do it here. Thank you!" I told him. Hey anything to get to spend more time with Mr Sexy Hoying, I'm game.

"Have a seat." He pointed to the leather chair that sat right in front of his desk. I sat down and began writing.

Full Name: Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi

Place Of Birth: Arlington TX

Date Of Birth: July 24, 1992

The list went on and on. I also got into small talk with Scott. "So, Mitch right?" He asked me. "Yes sir." "Did you just graduate high school?" "Yes I did. Glad I'm out of that hellhole." He chuckled at that.

"Random question. Are you seeing anyone currently?" He asked me, a blush coming to his face.

"Actually no. I just got out of a very abusive relationship." That was the honest to god truth. Travis was very abusive. Verbally and physically.

He would always come home drunk and threw drunken slurs at me. He would abuse me and try to rape me. He succeeded once.

"Me too actually....." He said shocked. "His name was Alex." (A/N: I'm not hating on Alex. He's hot AF)

"Oh I'm sorry." I responded with a saddened tone.

"Yea. Its OK though."

(Hey guys! Sorry for that shitty ending! I have no ifuckingdea what to write!!!! Halp!!! Luv y'all!!)