The Story With A Good Hook

Copyright 2016 All rights reserved

The Second Star To The Right by Nicole; Disneylover8

Chapter 5 The Story With A Good Hook

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

You screamed, and felt Peter land behind you.

   "Boys! This is (y/n)! She'll be staying with us for now on!"

   "Wait, wh-"

  You were interrupted by screams of the boys yelling things like "yay" and "new mom".

   You stared at them with wide eyes, then backed up against the wall. Somehow, they reminded you of your brother, Tod.

   "Peter! Who said I'd be staying?" You snapped, turning to glare at Peter. His face fell, and you noticed the boys smiles dropped too.

   "P-Peter...I-I need to get home. I have a family..." You added, hoping you didn't sound rude.

   "Wh-whatever. I'm cool with it..." He sighed, smiling weakly.

"B-but while I am here..." You started, smiling at the boys. "Let's have a little fun!"

~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~••~•~

"Jump! Jump! Jump!" The chants continued as you stared down at the water, about eighty feet below you. Some how, the boys persuaded you to jump off of a near by waterfall.

"I am not going to do this Peter!" You screamed, looking behind you where the boys laughed. "I am not dying today! First I'm captured by pirates and almost drown, then a...whatever fang chases us, and now this?"

   "Jump and we'll be able to take you seriously!" Peter laughed, holding his had to his stomach and leaning over.

   You squinted back at him, scrunching your face. "If I die, I'm blaming you," Then adding, looking at the lost boys, "And you too!"

   "Don't worry, if you want me too, I'll catch you. It'd be my honor..." Peter smiled softly at you, and you couldn't help but blush. "You know...saving the damsel in destress..." He finished, making the boys laugh.

   "Haha...I'm laughing so hard. You got me so good I'm trembling." You spit, crossing your arms, then losing your balance, you threw them back out.

   "Don't laugh to hard then...we won't be to blame if you fell from trembling!" The fox boy snorted, and itching under his nose.

   "Well, I-" You turned a darker shade of red, and having no response, you stomped your foot. But, forgetting you were on a tree branch...hanging off of a cliff...about eighty feet high....you lost your balance and plunged into the deep bay.

   The boys all gasped, the raccoon boy saying, "She actually did it! Now she's gonna die."

   You didn't notice Peter dive in, flying after you at full speed.

You screamed loudly, as your arms and legs spread out at instinct, and wind blew against your face.

"P-PETER!"

A/n: ❤️❤ ️P L E A S E ❤️ R E A D ❤️❤️

Plot twist! You died!

Jk jk😂

SORRY BOUT WHAT HAPPENED!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES, AMAZING, ENCOURAGING COMMENTS.......AND ALMOST 1K READS!!!

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE...MY OLDEST, 14 YEAR OLD, FEMALE DOG, LILY, WAS IN A NEAR-DEATH SITUATION. BUT, SHES OK NOW...SHE HAD MOST LIKLEY GONE THROUGH A STROKE...BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU ALL TO PRAY "THAT ___ NICOLE ____'s (DONUTS) DOG LIVES A LONGER, HEALTHIER LIFE WITH HER FAMILY, AND THAT IF SHE BECOMES SICK AGAIN, THAT THEY WILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO PUT HER DOWN'.

Sorry bout all the ranting...lol....but it would mean a lot if you prayed...(though I understand if it isn't in your religion...you don't have to)

Thanks for listening! AND SOON MY BOOK WATT A GIRL WANTS WILL BE OUT!
THERE YOU CAN ASK ME ABOUT MY AGE, FAMILY, LIFE, DOGS, FAVORITES, FRIENDS, CRUSHES, SCHOOL ACTIVITIES, AND MORE!!!

BYE!!!