Chapter One

"Canna!! Come on, stop you're gonna hurt your self!"  I complained as she began to chug another barrel while everyone was chanting 'chug, chug, chug, chug!' Master had left the guild along with all the other adults.  He put Erza in charge but her and Mira are about to duel and everyone else is cheering.

"If you don't stop I'll go get Laxus!"  I said stomping my foot, she stopped and looked at me for a moment.  "Like Laxus will listen."  She hiccuped and began to drink.  I rolled my eyes and went to go get Laxus.  I ran up the stairs quickly and Laxus was sitting in a chair drinking and playing with some lightning.

"Laxus...can you help me Canna's drinking again."  I said and he sighed.  "You can do it, I mean you guys are related so it won't be that much of a problem and isn't Erza in charge right now?"

"Well, she's my older sister.  You're also the only one here that can legally drink, being 20, so she's drinking all the booze that you could be drinking.  The issue with Erza is her and Mira are fighting." I told him and he looked at me for a moment but sighed and stood up. 

"You make a pretty damn good argument kid."  He said ruffling my hair as he walked by me.  "I'm not a kid I'm only 6 years younger than you!" I huffed and he rolled his eyes.  "Exactly you're 14, still a kid."

"You are too."  I said and followed after him, he took all the booze away and put them in the back room. I looked up to him and thanked him and he just patted my head and went back up stairs.

>>Time Skip: 3 years

"Stop!! My friend is going to be here soon, don't be idiots." I hissed while everyone ran around. "You know they're never gonna stop." Laxus said and I glared up at him. "Especially you. I totally ship you two. You'd be perfect."

"I don't know who she is!" He yelled at me and I sighed. "Her name is Annisa [ahh nee saa]. She's has long auburn hair that's  wavy that she pulls back at her temples and she has bright blue eyes. She's super pretty, she also had DD, I have A cup and we were talking about it and one time I put on one of her bras and then she put on mine, it didn't go so well and-"

"Okay I didn't need to hear that." He said and I laughed. "She's like 5'2" so you're 6'3"...OMFG I ship you guys even harder now.  She's also 19 and the you're 23." I told him and rolled his eyes.

"Who's this friend you spoke of Amy?"  Master asked and I turned to him.  "Her name's Annisa and she's super nice and pretty."  I told him and he nodded his head.  "Does she know magic?" He inquired.  "Yeah, it's super cool.  She can do this where all she had to do is look at you and say word and it will happen.  Here's an example." I turned and looked right at Laxus.  "Pain."  I said and kept looking at him he looked at me weirdly.

"It's like that.  But you can't run away once she's got you.  Isn't that cool, I've never beat her."  I said and master looked surprised.  I turned around and ran over to the door.  She was standing right there, I grabbed her arm and dragged her in. 

"This is Annisa."  I said rather loudly and everyone turned and looked over here bored but then more interested. I turned to a surprised Laxus, I saw him mutter 'damn...'

"Introduce your self..."  I whispered to her.  "You kinda already did..." She said sweat dropping. "Well say like what your magic is, your age, height, fav color, and affliction with Fairy Tail."  I told her and she glanced at me all weird like.

"Well, like she said my name Annisa, my magic is words, I'm 19." As soon as she said that relived sighs were heard.  "I'm 5'1"-". She said and I looked over at her

"I thought you were 5'2"!?!" She glanced over at me.  "Yeah that's when I wore heels everyday that I couldn't tell I was wearing them."

"Oh yeah, you wore 6 inch heels almost everyday!" I remembered and she sighed and continued.  "I like teal, I guess...and Amy is not the only person I know from Fairy Tail.  I needed to build up my stamina, I wasn't very use to having to use physical strength.  So I went and trained with Guildarts for 3 years and then the second master for 2 years. Yeah, and Amy."  She told us and we all looked amazed. 

"You know 2nd master?!" Gramps asked in amazement. "Yeah, he...I'll tell you later."  She said with a strange look in her eye. "Okay, and hobbies."  I added in and she glared at me.

"I like to sing, cook, torture people, reading.  I love reading." 

"Hold up what was the one before reading?" Laxus asked.  "Oh, it goes with my power, here I'll demonstration Amy."  Shit...exactly what I feared.  "How about on Laxus, he has a higher pain tolerance."  I asked, she just looked at me.  "Pain." 

>>Laxus's Point Of View

"Pain."  All of a sudden Amy was on the floor screaming in pain.  She began to hyper ventilating.  "Okay, that's enough.." Gramps said as she flinched in pain. "No, she wants me to test her to see how long she can go. Pain." She said and Amy began to shake. Then she hit the floor with her hand and she released her. Amy rolled onto her side and coughed. "Heal." She said and her wounds began to heal.

"Thank you!!!" Amy said popping right up. "Do it to someone else!" Amy said looking around and everyone laughed. "Fight me!" Natsu yelled and she looked at him for a moment and laughed even more and he pouted.

"Holy shit I almost forgot you have to meet Canna!!" Amy yelled and dragged the poor girl away.

Vote!!

Comment!!!