SEVENTEEN| friday night

-

I fluttered my eyes open in a heap. The lights were bright and the noises hurt my ears. I couldn't move my body, it felt as if I was stuck. The thought panicked me, but I didn't let it show. I looked around and it was Lucas, Liam, and Harry's brother, they were standing around me. I let my eyes look around and I noticed that I was in the hospital. My gown itched me as I tried getting comfortable in it.

"Are you alright?" Liam asked.

I couldn't say anything, but my eyes blinked over to Liam.

"You are fortunate enough to not need any sort of major surgery," said Harry's brother.

​I wanted to talk, but I couldn't. My breath was going too slow and my body ached, I remember everything that happened hours ago. The fight, that fight, a fight that will be remembered at JAPU forever. The Judgment Day Brawl will forever be remembered, and I will forever be hated for it.

"You granted the wish that wasn't meant to be granted," the boy spoke.

​I looked at him. What the hell was he talking about now? His words confuse me, they always do. I would call him over closer to me so I could hear his soft voice, but I did not. I don't understand him, I almost killed his brother and he's in here with me instead of him.

"The boy who everyone dreaded danced his last tango. You've trouble everyone, Louis Tomlinson. You proceeded to do something everyone wanted to do, but no one could actually do it. They knew that it was wrong, but from the looks of it, it seems that you do not know the difference between what is wrong and what is right," he spoke.

​I watched his facial expression change drastically. I could almost read his lips on what he was about to say next.

"Harry is practicing surgery right now. He's not doing very well," said his brother.

​I opened my arms out to hug him and he did so. I heard him sniff a bit into my painful shoulder, but I didn't mind. When he pulled back, I looked at his face, it was hard as a rock. His jaws clenched, eyebrows furrowed, and his hair over his eyes, as usual. I tried talking, but the oxygen mask over my face refused me to do so.

I couldn't bare hear anything else about that fight. I killed Ryan, that was not my intention. I did as I was told, I finished Judgment Day, but I killed someone. I did as Harry wanted me to do, but now I'm a murderer. How is Lucas going to get me out of this one?

"Here," said Harry's brother.

​He placed a charm bracelet around my wrist. The boy gave me a nod before backing away to stand beside of Lucas. I may never see him again, and I don't even know his name. All I knew about him was that he's Harry brother, and he's a savior in training. I slowly lifted my hand up and removed my oxygen mask.

"What's your name?" I asked softly.

"It does not matter," he whispered. "Just remember me."

​I don't know why he couldn't tell me his name. It was the one thing that mattered the most. What was I supposed to call him? How am I supposed to know him?

"Get out," Lucas ordered everyone. "Let's go."

​Liam, Harry's brother, and Lucas walked out of the hospital room leaving me all alone. Lucas didn't even look at me, he didn't say anything. All he did was focus on his phone, he hates me more than he already does. I heard a beeping noise over and over on the monitor beside me, unaware that I was in a panic attack. Doctors rushed into my room and started giving me injection after injection. My heart pounded harder and harder with every second. It nearly killed me.