Sudden regret

Addelyns POV

I woke up feeling a little different than usual, I felt sharp pains in my head "addy are you ok?" I look up to see nialls concerned face "I'm fine just got a headache" he nodded.

The past week I've felt a little different, my sleeping pattern changed as i remembered the past year or so. Niall hasn't noticed because I hide it whenever I see him. The flashbacks of me kidnapping Niall ran through my head constantly every word repeating itself, I thought I forgot about it but I was wrong I love Niall so much but I feel a sense of regret for making him love me the way he did.

I started to hyperventilate every breath getting shorter, Niall was out with the boys I didn't want to disturb him so I dealt with it myself. My mind span repeating "what am i doing? Why am I doing this? Why won't you let me go?" I couldn't take it anymore and before I knew it I laid on the ground still and emotionless, one tear rolling down my cheek.

Nialls POV
I was on my way back home, I called addy to tell her but I got no answer knowing her she's probably asleep. I walked through the door "I'm back" I got no answer, it was quiet. I walked into the living room, no one was there it confused me, I walked up the stairs. I stop in my pace as I see addy on the floor still "ADDY?!?!" I ran to her side shaking her trying to get her attention, I call an ambulance and rush her to hospital.

~at the hospital~
I waited in the waiting room for the doctor to call me in to tell me what is wrong. Tears stain my cheeks who knows what's happened, I finally get called in, I ran to get ward to get side
"Addy!!" I gently hug her feeling her warm embrace "don't ever scare me again" her grip loosens and I look at her confused "Niall please can we talk to you for a second?" I walk over to the doctor scared to leave her side I give her a little smile.

"Addelyn has seemed to of suffered from some sort of panic attack" I looked at them confused "w w what do you mean panic attack " the doctor sighs " is there anything that's gone on that might of triggered this?" I shake my head " not that I know of no" he gives me a unassuring nod and walks away. I go back to addy.

"Addy  why did you have a panic attack?" I asked tears rolling down my face. " I don't want to talk about it" she replays her face showing no emotion, u frown "please" she sighs " remember last year" I gave her a confused look but then realisation hit me " addy" my voice cracked, she felt regret I could tell " it wasn't your fault, you panicked and you were scared" her eyes began to water and a single tear dropped down staining her cheek.

A/N hope you liked this chapter comment what you want to happen next love you guys xx