moving in

Niall POV (these will probably come up a lot)

It's been a week full of tears, addy cries too much but you can't blame her since parents are meant to stick by you no matter what but they refused to love her after finding out this year's mishaps.

"you ready?" I asked, addy was just finishing packing up, she gave me a slight nod and we set off in my land rover. "Niall you know you don't need to keep Care of me I am 18" I sighed loudly and gave her the 'you are living with me no matter what' glare.

Addelyn POV

We parked in the garage and got out the car, you know for being a celebrity his house is a bit small, I'm not judging.

I walked in and made my way to wgat I'm guessing is the kitchen, "you hungry?" Niall asked walking in, I nodded and niall pulled out a bowl and filled it with popcorn, tilted my head in confusion then watched as niall pulled out two movies from behind his back, if I'm guessing right he wants me to pick a movie so I picked grease, because why not.

Niall had a basement so we watched the movie in there for the simple reason it's been turned into a mini cinema. Through the movie niall cuddled upto me and held me tightly in his arms, I'm starting to take back my regret of moving in.

A/N I'm sorry if this is a late update, ive started school again so it's hard to keep track of my wattpad and school at the same time hope you enjoyed reading xx