Chapter 28

Rylieghs P.O.V.

If Luke really does love her like he says then he would do anything for her and change the way he used to be, the thing is.. I don't think he can.. He's so used to being a fuckboy player he won't know how to act in a real relationship with someone who loves him.

I was in mine and Carters room packing. Again. We were leaving again but Cameron and Nash came up with this idea to but a huge house that we can all stay in, where? Cali.

Luke came in and looked at me. He sat down beside my stuff and just starred at me until I looked at him "What Luke?"

"You still don't trust me with Andrea do you?"
"Not yet."
"Ry, I told you. I'm sorry for all the stupid shit I've done to you and those girls. But I really like Andrea. I mean it, I would do anything for her!"

"Luke, if you are serious about this. Then show it."
He sighed and stood up "I will." Then he left and Carter walked over and kisses my cheek. He knows how to calm me down.

We got done packing then all met downstairs as usual, we got into the cars and drove to the air port. 

~skip plane ride and they get to the house~

This house is amazing!
There is so many rooms!
A giant pool!
Hot tub!
Game room! And a lot more. I'm gonna be lost

I picked my room! The girls got the last four at the end of the hall on the second floor. The boys got the rest.

I asked Andrea if she want to come swimming with Hannah, Emma, and I, she said no bc she was going with Luke somewhere to eat again

I sighed and said "okay" then we went to the pool and jumped in. It wasn't long until all the boys were outside with us and it turned into a chicken fight party...

Lukes P.o.v

Prove you love her.
That replayed in my head all day, I was going to do it.

I took Andrea to this fancy restaurant and bought he a necklace, in the middle of the date I was extremely happy. Bc the way she kept looking at me was amazing.

The look made me realize how much she cared. But something didn't feel right either... Cameron still looks at her like he misses her.

I know they dated then we're talking but then I came in and took her again. But I really like her and Cameron can find some nice girls to.

"Luke, are you okay?" She said with worry.
"Yeah I'm just nervous you won't like the gift I got you" I smiled
I handed her the box and smiled, he face brightened when she opened it and saw it

"Luke! It's gorgeous." She smiled
"I'm glad you like it" I smiled back

~they come back from the date~

Emma's P.o.v.

I saw Luke and Andrea come back and she looked really happy.. After Luke went to his I went to her and asked how it went.
"He gave me this necklace" he said with a big smile

"Awh, it's really cute, it also look like the ring cam got you..."

She looked at it then the ring on her dresser
"It really does. Wow. I guess they both know my favorite place to shop for jewelry"

"How's you and Tay?" She asked me
"We're okay now. I think, but we're friends right now."

Truth is I haven't really talked to Tay much. I've been talking to Hunter, sure me and Tay still act like friends when we all hang out

"I like being with everyone because we always have fun. But now it seems like we don't hang out much" Andrea says to me.

"I know, I feel the same.. I think we need a girls day. Or weekend. Just me, you, Hannah, and Ry"
"No boys?"
"No boys."

Then we set it up.
This weekend was just gonna be us.

~this weekend~

"Who's ready for this?" Hannah laughed and slid down the stairs to us
"Yaaaas!" We all yelled then turned on some music and ordered some pizza. 
It's was going to be like old times, this would be great

We got bored later on that night and decided to make some YouTube videos,  messy to be exact.

And sadly. Our weekend comes to an end...

Andreas P.o.v.

The boys came back and we all hugged them but Calum asked to talk to me in private.. I got really nervous about this then followed him up.

"Cal what's-" "Luke cheated."