Alexsexual? Alexsexual.

I had school, coursework, and work. So Yano the usual. Sorry for the really bad updating. Thanks for reading this story, it honestly means a lot.
(There will be a valentines update btw, I've already wrote it.)

filler/fluff just until we meet the parents.

Remember to comment/fav. :) thanks.
_____________

"I could get used to this." I couldn't help but speak my mind and mutter this into Demi's beautiful brunette hair. It's great waking up next to her, I can't wait for the many times I wake up next to her. I mean- hopefully we stay together for a long time, if not forever. I can completely say I am madly in love with her, obviously she feels the same, else we wouldn't be together.

"Me too, this just feels so.. Right? It's hard to explain but I just feel safe." Demi turned around to face me and nuzzled into me more, I had to giggle at her cuteness I mean C'mon do you know how cute this girl is? There aren't measurements big enough. I'm so cheesy.

"I'll always protect you, and so will MM." MM is short for mad max, aka Demi's bodyguard.

"Awh, we should do something today. We have to meet your parents tomorrow." Oh, I forgot about that I'm so exited. I even miss my sister a little.

"Shall we go bowling? And I know I can't wait to see my parents!" My mum and Demi are really starting to get along, it's gotten to the serious stage, were she'll actually answer the phone to my mother. It's really weird, you'd think she'd ignore it, or pass the phone to me. Demi literally will just pick it up and talk to my mum about anything- mostly food recipes, or CSI.

I don't know what's worse, the fact my mum has stolen my girlfriend, or my girlfriend haw stole my mum.

"I know, I mean we get to tell them we're together, isn't that scary for you? You're dad doesn't like me now, what will he do if he finds out I'm your girlfriend?" It's not that my dad doesn't like her, it's just that my dad doesn't like anyone. I mean he gets on with Ashton but most of the time he just isolates himself in the garden. It's hard to bond with him, it's hard to get to know him, but it's easier for him to ignore us- well not really ignore but just not have an in dept conversation. Thomas is more of a father figure to me.

"He doesn't like anyone Dems. I'm sure Pam loves you, that'll make up for it. He will find out as soon as we get there. I don't care. You're important to me, and it's about time I showed it." I lent down and connected out lips, I crave her so much, but she's my weakness and my drug. I just can't get enough.

"How did I get so lucky?" Why is she asking me this?

"Do you carry a magic rabbits foot?" We both chuckled. It's 1pm and we're still in bed, we're not doing what you think though. Wink wink.

"Idiot." Demi flicked my nose.

"I love you too." I said this so sarcastically, but this is so fucking true.

"I love you as well." I sense some seriousness mixed with laughter. Well, this is a romantic moment.

"Awh, we're so adorable. New power couple." I mean, the paparazzi has the right idea. I'm pretty sure everyone knows we're going out by now. Friends don't hold hands, or have frequent sleepovers.

"We make the best couple. I mean, obviously I'm the funny one, you're the one with the looks. We make quite the duo." Demi is the funny one, but she's just as hot.

"You're the beautiful one. You're as beautiful as you are funny, and I find you hilarious." I'm smooth as fuck right? Tumblr, Google anything. I just memorise them. I only use them on Demi because she deserves them.

"That is so adorable. You're so adorable." She started panting in between kisses after each word.

"You're more adorable." Absolutely beautiful.

"We should just stay in and watch movies. I'm not really feeling bowling." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her on top of me.

"Why what's changed?" I'm finally looking up at her, even from this angle she's the cutest.

"I'm lazy."

"Me too, this is why we're together. To be the laziest damn couple in the village. By the way, I can see right up your nose, your brain looks super sexy." I actually used to think if I picked my nose when I was younger my brain would fall out and I would become a zombie.

"You go all super cute to gross in 0.3 seconds." I just realised Demi was straddling me. Oops.

"I know. Hey do you remember that time in my room, when we straddled like this? I thought you were going to kiss me and my mum called us for dinner." That was the day we first kissed too.

"Oft, um. No. Um. I don't know- I wasn't going to kiss you, you'd think I'd have the guts to kiss you

"You kissed me first. Actually like 3 times or like 2 before we got together. You're really bad at lying, you talk too fast." I pecked her on the lips real quick.

"Fine. I was going to kiss you, if only I had 2 more seconds. I have to thank Pam though, if she didn't call us for dinner then, all this might not have happened and we wouldn't be right here where we are now." Demi's right, when is she wrong? Should be my question.

"That's true."

"Alex I have to tell you something very important." She went really serious, like what the fuck. Oh come on it's been like a couple weeks and she's breaking up with me?

"I'm not breaking up with you, why are you even thinking that, I love you." If it's not that what is she going to tell me.

"How did you know I was even thinking that?" Demi must know me more then I thought.

"I'm- I'm-"

"YOU'RE WHAT?" I couldn't wait any longer. Is she cheating on me?

"I'm Alexsexual." That's it? I felt a wave of relief wash over me.

"Demi you're an idiot. Screw you baby and your acting classes!" I kissed her, she really scared me for a moment there.

"I got you didn't I?" Such a joker.

"I thought you were breaking my heart." My cold, black, stone heart. That only had room for Demi and selective family members.

"I wouldn't do that. Ever. I would be stupid if I did that." So would I, I've never met anyone as great as the brunette in front of me.

"I know, I just got freaked out. You know what though?" Our eyes connected as she smirked.

"What?" She cocked an eyebrow.

"That must make me Demetriasexual or Demisexual either one will do." We both chuckled. I'm hilarious, so I'm not surprised.

"Alexandrasexual. Doesn't work as well. Change your name." Rude. I got this name for my birthday.

"Maybe in the future I'll take your last one." I'm on fire with this flirting.

"Baby that was smooth."