Dirty Dreams & Parents.

Me and Demi are still in bed, we don't have to worry about getting up yet because it's only 8am. I can't believe she woke me up at 8am, she knows my weakness- kissing me to death. Twitter is going crazy right now, the fans are blowing up both of our twitters with questions. I can't blame them really, Demi was known as a straight girl before this. Now she's Alexsexual. We've decided that after the dinner we'll answer a few on a live stream or something. Our fans mean everything to us- me and Demi both agree.

"Baby, we have to be gone by 12. I'm really scared to meet your parents. You're dad already hates me." To get straight to the point, I'm shitting myself. I can't do this. I'm so nervous and just scared, I literally can't function. I hope time moves slower. I want that pocket watch that freezes time, I'm honestly that scared.  I need help.

"I've told you this a thousand times, dontyoudaresingAdele, they'll love you." I love Adele, she's so funny and amazing.

"Hello.. I'm kidding, but literally I'm shitting myself. How will I tell them I went from not giving a shit and hating you to being completely and utterly inlove with you? They'll hate me. Demi they'll hate me!" I could have chosen my words better because I feel like I've hurt her feelings. I'm so fucking stupid.

"I didn't mean it like that baby, I just didn't like you because my sister did. I mean, if I'd have met you earlier then we'd have more time together. I love you, don't hate me like your parents." Her smile seemed to come out and gleam at me, I'd never get tired of that. I mean I can't wait to see that smile on our wedding day, did I really just think that? I'm not purposing anytime soon though.

"I love you too baby. I can't believe you hated me! You were my crush for like half a year." She did not. I can't believe this.

"I shouldn't have said that. Now I'm embarrassed." I'm struggling to breathe, I'm literally laughing so fucking hard.

"So when you said you were my biggest fan, you actually meant it?" At this point I'm laughing my ass off so fucking hard it's going to look like a pancake.

"Shut uppp!" Demi did that cute little whine that is so fucking adorable.

"Okay, okay. I love you with a good 75% of my heart." I don't believe someone can love with all of there heart. I mean what about your love for pizza or family? That's just stupid.

"What about the other 25%?" I knew she would ask that. It get her everyte.

"It's impossible to love you with all my heart, there still needs to be room for my family and my addiction to pizza. You know how it is." Why am I so stupid? That's what I honestly believe though.

"Such love." I love her with my everything. I would give up everything for her.

"I've honestly never felt this way about anyone before. If you asked me to buy you the world, heck I know I couldn't do it. I'd give it my hardest try though, just to make you happy." I would try and give my little Demetria everything, I imagine she feels the same. Well of course she does, there are hotter guys/girls than me. I mean she is Alexsexual after all. I will keep bringing that up because it's bloody adorable.

"You are so mushy, I just want to attack you with kisses." That's exactly what she did.

"I'm scared. It's like I'm prisoner." This is a story that I will hopefully not tell our children.

"You know what happens in prison, right Alex? Now you're my bitch." Okay, Wow. Let me catch my breath. 1) I'm turned on. 2) Demi is seductive and hot right now. 3) I want her right now on this bed. 4) shit were not home alone. 5) FUCK ME DEMETRIA.

"I'm enjoying this, a little too much. I don't want to be 'unholy' on this blissful day of meeting your parents that hate me." I'm trying to keep my cool, but how can I when she's melting me with her hotness. I feel like a snowman.