Chapter 3: Granny Smith

The bloody hell is she doing here

"Jaaaanice, what a surprise to see you...in front of my doorstep," Janice is Levi's mother,  who comes over not so often but mainly when she wants something or have some gossip  to tell me.

"naw babe's you're still so cute," she wraps me in a hug.
I slightly move my head away -  can you hear that fake niceness she's forcing out of herself.

"guess who's coming to town," she smiles.

I rolled my eyes, "No Janice, just no,"  I retorted. She rolled her eyes at me, "Eh come on darling,  that's Levi's son too you know."

"That's Levi's son too you know" I thought to myself.

I hate it when people say that. They don't understand that Levi, has not been around since. They all go on about how they're blood, and that Noah is Levi's son. Have they forgotten what happened to me? Have they forgotten what Levi has done to me? How would Noah take it - these people like Janice are so dumb!

"Think about it Janice, where's your son now," I bluntly replied

She shrugged her shoulders, "Levi is still the father...he's coming." I rolled my eyes at her wanting to slam the door in front of her face.

"So, You'll be alright for Levi's father just to pop out of nowhere, demands to see his son," I raved. "Oh, and happens so often that Levi's mother comes and sees her so called grandson that she doesn't have the decency from the beginning to"- I covered my mouth realising what I was about to say.

"Oooh Janice...I was joking."

I sometimes get carried away, I have a frustration level that can go passed my head. I just blurt out whatever that is on my mind. I feel so bad!

She weeps patting her eyes with her finger next to the pinky. "If only jokes didn't hurt," She continued patting her eyes. "I'm just letting you know...on the bright side at least Levi wants to visit," this time she scoffed.

"Do you know when and why?" I asked nicely, trying to keep myself calm.

"I am not totally sure. I hope it's for a good reason," she smiled

"Yeah, I'll be on your side if anything happens...you're right, I understand your point of view...I guess the apple don't fall far from the tree," she chuckles and sucks her lips together.

I must have really upset her.
She left so quickly without me inviting her in. Noah ran out to say bye to her but she didn't look back. Poor old lady must be lonely in her five bedroom house - You must be thinking, why is a single lady living in a five bedroom house by herself.

I didn't really know what happened to Levi's father but apparently he ran away with another woman, he ran so far that he never returned. As she says, the apple don't fall far from the tree. She speaks volumes of truth...Levi once said he will never be like his father.

----------

Authors note**

Hey everyone who is following this story, sorry for being slack . I came to a conclusion that I will update whenever I want. So, by saying this I could upload two chapters in one day or more in one week. I'll just keep publishing till the end of the story. No waits or obligations just write and upload as I feel like. My goal is to finish this story, say, say in around two months or less (hehe)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.