A New Beginning

(Stiles' POV)

Scott and I have beem dating for two days. My dad already knows. Today was the day that we were going to tell Melissa and Lydia. They already had a part in it, so we wanted them to know.

Melissa and Lydia were sitting on the McCall couch. Dad came to give us support, he was also sitting on the couch. Scott and I were standing in front of them.

"So, we have something to tell you guys. My dad already knows," I said.

Scott grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers."Stiles and I are boyfriends," Scott said.

Melissa and Lydia looked shocked at first. Then, Lydia squealed happily. Melissa smiled at us. We smiled back.

"Finally!" Melissa and Lydia said at the same time. We all laughed. I felt better.

Lydia and my dad eventually left. Melissa stayed downstairs. While, Scott and I layed on his bed.

"See, it wasn't that bad, Stiles," Scott said. I laid my head on his chest.

"We should go out on a real date." I suggested.

"Aren't you worried that someone we know might see us?" Scott asked.

We were both scared about coming out.

"We could go to the cliff that overlooks town. It's beautiful up there in the evening time," I replied.

"Okay. But first, ask me like a man, Stiles," Scott laughed.

"Fine. Scott McCall, will you go on a date with me?" I smiled. Scott giggled. His giggle is adorable. It made my smile wider. He nodded.

"What are you smiling at?" Scott asked.

"You. You're adorable," I answered truthfully. Scott blushed. "You're so cute when you blush." He blushed even more.

He put his hand on my cheek. He slowly leaned forward until our lips were touching. It was a perfect moment. I saw a flash of light. I pulled back to see Melissa taking picutures of us kissing. Scott and I smiled at each other, then leaned back in. After a few minutes, Melissa walked away.

I pulled away just enough to look into Scott's eyes. "I love you, Scotty."

"I love you too, Stiles," Scott replied.

I laid my head back on his chest. Soon, we were both asleep.

-

(Scott's POV)

Yesterday, Stiles and I told my mom and Lydia about us. Then, we fell asleep in each others arms. Today was monday. I was in the shower while Stiles was still asleep.

I still haven't told him about me being a werewolf. I just don't know how he will react. I'm not the only supernatural in the group. Isaac is a werewolf like me and Malia is werecoyote. The three of us are the only ones that know, though.

I walked out of the shower and threw on some clothes. Stiles was awake now.

"Hey, babe," Stiles yawned.

"Hey, baby. Did you get enough sleep?" I replied.

Stiles stood up and got dressed. "Yeah."

I walked over and kissed him. My hands on his cheeks and his hands on my hips. He slowly pulled away. I whimpered at the loss of his lips on mine. Stiles pecked my lips, then went downstairs. I followed.

"Bye, Mom," I yelled as we were walking to the jeep.

When we got to the school and walked inside, Danny and Lydia ran up to us.

"Finally, you guys are here. Sonething happened," Lydia said.

"What happened?" Stiles and I asked at the same time.

"Some kid said something rude to Malia. She went ballistic. She just started punching him," Danny explained.

The four of us ran to the fight. Sure enough, Malia was holding some poor boy against the wall, punching him. I walked over to her and pulled her off. She fought, but I was able to hold her until she calmed down. I let her go.

Isaac and Kira walked over to us. We all shared a look, then went off to class.

-Lunch Time

(Isaac's POV)

Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Kira, Malia, Danny, and I were sitting at our normal lunch table.

Scott and Stiles were sitting next to each other. They kept glancing at each other. Weird. I wonder what that's all about.

"We didn't get to hang out this weekend. We should do something fun after school today," Kira said.

"Like what?" Danny asked.

"I don't know. Lydia's the 'hang-out-time-planner-person', not me," Kira replied.

We all looked at Lydia. "What about bowling? We all love bowling," she suggested. We all nodded.

-Bowling

"We'll spilt into three groups. Two with two and one with three. Me, Scott, and Stiles. Danny and Kira.
Malia and Isaac. Alright?" Lydia said.

As we were about to leave, Scott pulled Stiles into the bathrooms. They came back a few minutes later. Their hair was ruffled and their were red. What is going on between them? I will find out one day.