The Dance

(Third Person)

     The dance was finally here. Scott was going to take Isaac's advice and make an announcement during the dance to Stiles. He was nervous, though. He was scared that Stiles would turn him down, but Isaac was confident that it would work.

     The whole pack was there. They were all dancing except for Scott and Stiles. Scott was sitting at one table, while Stiles was sitting at another.

     Scott stood up and walked over to the DJ. At his request, was music was turned off.

     "Hey, everybody. Listen up. This kid here wants to make an announcement," the DJ told everyone. Everyone was staring at Scott, even Stiles. Isaac gave Scott a thumbs up.

     "Uh...I needed to make an announcement to Stiles Stilinski." He turned to face Stiles. "Stiles, I know that I lied to you. I'm sorry for that. I need you to know how sorry I am. I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you. I hurt you, Stiles and seeing you hurt, it hurts me. It hurts me because I love you. You're my soulmate. My one and only. The one person that I truly can never live without. You've everything to me, Stiles. I know you think I don't trust, I do. I trust you a lot. I didn't tell you because I thought you might hate me. That you would think I'm a monster, that you would be scared of me. The past few days without you, have been the worst days of my life. You know the quote, "A heart throbbing for what it can't have"? That's how I felt everytime I thought of you these past few days, and I thought of you a lot. I thought that I could handle the pain of being away from you for a few days, but the truth is, I can't. I can't be apart from you. I love you. I'll never, ever hurt you again, Stiles." They were both crying by now. A few other stundents and even a few teachers were too. It was just so romantic.

     Scott walked over to Stiles. He got on his knees in front of him. Scott said, "Please, Stiles, forgive me. I love you and I can't live without you. Just please forgive me."

    Stiles looked at the crowd, then back at Scott. Stiles  said, "You're an idiot, Scott." Scott sighed. "But you're my idiot."

     Scott smiled, wiped his tears and stood up. Stiles did the same. Stiles put his hands on Scott's waist. Scott wrapped his arms around Stiles' neck.

     They didn't care that everyone was watching them. They were happy. They had each other and that was all they needed.