-PROLOGUE-

I was in sixth grade when I had my first suitor. He was actually my seatmate, classmate, and bestfriend. Everyone admire him. because who doesn't? He's literally cute. I can still remember how I dumped him , and how I broke his heart. I never intended to do that, but my immaturity struck me that time. I told him to stop because I am not ready yet. I am afraid of handling relationships plus it's hard to pretend that you didn't know each other. I pictured out how I looked like, being with a guy. I was like, "yuuuuuck" so I decided not to be his girlfriend. I didn't did that sarcastically, but that's what people thought of. Gosh is that sarcasm?

"How's you and Earl? Are you getting along well with each other?" My bestfriend, Elizabeth asked me. Yes, I can still remember that. So I told her, "No. He's annoying. He follows me everywhere and I don't like it. Tell him to stop or I'll tell everyone that you have a huge crush on him. " Elizabeth blushed , but with a sort of disgust. I knew she's jealous. I can give her my guy, just stop asking me about Earl.

Earl and I had talked about our future. He wants to be with the girl he's dreaming for. He looked at me straight from the eye and he do meant it. I felt butterflies and frogs went on a riot inside of me, and I could scarcely tell him that I am feeling indifferent. I am not used to it. I just hate being alone with a guy. Yes I did liked him, but I didn't loved him back. I know that kind of love was just 'PUPPY LOVE,' but on my case that time, I just want the feeling. But I don't want to go farther than that. No crossing below the belt. Just the cheesy feeling he used to show me.

---------------------------------

Grammar check! Pagpasensiyahan nyo na po yung ibang grammar errors ko. ^0^