-4-

Why Sunday is so close to Monday ? And Monday is too far from Sunday? Ugh. Life. I wish I could glue myself on my bed for next 24 hrs. but I have to get up today. I have to. Though I've had a pretty nice weekend, I've gone shopping with Erin, chatted my old classmate which seems to be so strange, and I've had movie marathons on Sunday, two days aren't enough. I need more time to sleep. And I need more time to overthink about Ej.

"Jessy, baby , wake up" I heard a soft voice as she shook me to wake me up. It's Mom. She shook me a couple of times more, before she sent in the monster.

"Arrgggghh!! Mikee! " I tried to get rid of the monster but I couldn't stop him licking me on my face.

"Moooommm!!!" I cried for help. But mom just stood there, watching me as I tried to fight a hard battle with the monster. Mikee the big fat pomeranian. Mom laughed so hard I could already see tears in her eyes. It took me ten minutes before my mom finally took Mikee away from me.

*sigh* I almost died.

Mikee is my furry personal alarm clock. He do that everyday. The very first one to annoy me in the morning.

"Sweetie, you have ten missed calls from Erin . What's the matter?" Mom said as she helped me make my bed. Erin? Ten missed calls ? What the?!

"Maybe she's just excited to tell me something. You know her mom. Im just gonna take a shower. " I grabbed my towel and headed my way to my bathroom.   

Before anything else, I checked my phone to see if Earl have replied to my message. Good internet connections. Thumbs up. But there's no reply from Earl. Seenzoned. That saddened me the entire morning. You know that feeling? You're too excited to see new message from someone you missed but then you only saw that word everyone hates to see. Seen.

Okay. Why am I reacting like this? Im not his girl. He's not my guy. We're just classmates. Old classmates. Stop it Jessy. Stop.
------------
As I unload my school stuff from my mom's car, someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked around to see who it was, and it's Zee. Please Zee, don't ruin my day. Please.

"Good morning Ms. President of Euclidean Movers Club. Good morning Mrs. Mother of Ms. President. " Zee greeted joyfully.

"President?!" I asked. What was he talking about?

"Today's our yearly club fair. And I have already made my bet  that you will be the President of Euclidean Movers club and I will be your Vice President. " Zee explained. So today's our club fair huh? I haven't made ny decisions yet. Zee's sometimes soooo annoying. But he's always funny. Thanks for telling me, Zee.
"Just go sweetie. C'mon." Mom said as she encouraged me to join. "... I shall go. Your brothers are waiting for me. Bye sweetie." And then she waved goodbye and went off. It's nice that your mother is being supportive. Moms are always the best.

Zee helped me carry my school stuffs. That's what I like about him. Nice friend.

"I have told everyone to vote you." Zee whispered as we enter the school's main building.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Because I want you to be the club's President. I know you have good plans for the club and I trust your plans. "

I couldn't take any responsibilities from any of the school's organization. I didn't even run for student council. But why Zee, why?
----------

And then it happened. I became the President of Euclidean Mover's club and Zee's my Vice President. Maureen was actually nominated for President , and I won because of Zee's plans. His being so mischievous again. Earlier before we enter the designated room for Euclidean club, I saw Zee talking to a student, maybe from a lower year seriously. And then I saw Zee gave him some candies before the kid signed the paper  .

"Isn't that cheating?" I asked Zee. I really felt guilty for Maureen. She should be in my position. "

"I just told everyone to vote you. Maureen? She's just beautiful. She's deceiving. She's such a fake person. She has no brain. Even a single grain of nutshell. She doesn't have. *laughs* " Zee said with a grin on his face.

VERY BAD ZEE. I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU DID.
But atleast, Maureen and I were good friends. She doesn't take anything seriously. Unlike Zee, who's really desperate for himself to win. Dang that guy.

"The Euclid's clan. " Zee showed me a paper.

I raised him an eyebrow.

"Jessy Nielsen, President.
Arzee Joseph Cruz, Vice President
Mark Kevin Rodriguez, Secretary
Maureen "Maaarte " Monreal , Trea. .---"

"Stop. " I cut him off. "Who's Kevin? I never heard of him before.

"Some new junior here. I heard he's really smart. I know! We should be friends with him so in the long run we can ask him whenever we have a test or what!" Zee answered. With grin on his smile.

"Too selfish Zee. That's bad. This one's enough." I told him.  I shouldn't be in this position . I added to myself.