Sixteen

Juliet.

When me and Kyle arrived in the house we saw Ken in the living room.

"Ah guys finally you're back. I was so tired" He groaned.

"Juliet this is Ken" Kyle introduce me. I nodded.

"What's up Ken ?" Kyle asked. "Juliet you have to help me. Your husband is crazy" Ken groaned again.

"What ?" I ask confused.

"He was drunk in my house and I took him here. Now he is in your bedroom" Ken said.

I look at Ken again.
I admit he look like he didn't get much sleep.

"Sorry" I muttered.

"You're saying Alex stay in your house last night ?" Kyle asked.

"Of course Kylie" Ken said.

"Don't call me that! Barbie!!!" Kyle groaned.

"How original! Whatever Kylie Kylie" Ken said again teasing him.

"Shut up or I'll kill you!" Kyle shouted. I just chuckled.

"You better take care of him Juliet. He seems very sad" Ken shrugged.

I nodded then walked to the stairs.

"I'll take care of him and don't kill each other okay ?" I said nicely. Ken smiled and nodded while Kyle glaring at him.

This boys.

Part of me was happy that Alex didn't spend his night with other girls
. I admit I was jealous.
He is the first who took me on a date and kissed me. He is my first. Maybe that's why.
I never been so close to anyone. Is Alex deserve a chance ?
After all my family now accept my marriage. Even though I was forced and the wedding wasn't my dream wedding.

I stop in front of my bedroom door. I look at my fingers then spotted my wedding ring. I am married to him. Alex.
I need to accept this and learn to work things out than hurt him.

I smiled at myself.

***

Alex Kings.

I groaned and open my eyes to found that I was in my bedroom. I still wear my clothes from yesterday and I glanced at the clock its 3pm.

Damn I got drunk last night and now my head is pounding. Stupid headache.

Suddenly the bedroom door swung open and there stood my beautiful princess Juliet. I smiled at her and to my surprise she smiled back.

"Alex I bought some aspirin for you. Mae said it will help" She said with soft voice.

Am I dreaming ?

I can't talk. I only nodded and took the aspirin and glass of water. I took the aspirin and drink the water. I placed the glass on the table and look at Juliet again.

"You better take a bath. I will prepare your warm bath. Okay ?" She asked very cute. I on the other hand only can nodded.

I took a bath and wrapped myself with towel that reach my waist and exposed my abs. When I come out I found Juliet was there preparing my clothes. I frowned. What happen to her ?

She look at me widely. And roamed my body with her eyes. She blushed deep red. I just smirking.

"Like what you see ?" I asked.

She only look away. "You don't have to be shy. I am yours" I said as I took the clothes from her and changed it in the closet.

I come out and found Juliet again in the bed.

"Alex can we talk ?" She asked. I came to her and sat down beside her.

"What is it Princess ?" I asked.

"I - I wanna try this" she said looking so shy and blushed.

"What do you mean ?" I frowned.
"I want to try to fix this things between us. Our relationship wasn't perfect but I wanna try to be a good wife for you"

Is she being serious ?

"Are- Are you serious ?" I asked. She nodded and blushing.

"I love you so much baby" I said and wrapped her in my arms. To my surprise she hugging me back. Oh this is definitely my best day.

We ate dinner in silence. Thank God Kyle and Ken are all out from my house. Once we finished. She excused himself to the bedroom while I went to my office to work thing out. I still have to make deal for Sam. I groaned. Stupid gang leader Sam.

***

Juliet.

I changed my clothes into pyjamas but then maybe its time to let Alex do what he wanna do?

I blushed deep red.
I am virgin. It would be embrassing if I don't know what to do. But Alex love me, right ?

Okay I need to relax and not think about that. I am married to him so I need to do my duty as a wife.

When I think about Alex. He never try to hurt me so why I keep ignore him ?
My family now agree with my marriage and I have to agree too. There is no way I can run again. Living with him is not that bad though. I smiled and laying on the bed waiting for Alex.

Alex I am giving you a chance.