A Perfect Opportunity

(Let me first give you all an apology. I meant to update this last week... and as you can tell that didn't happen. I had resolved myself to buckle down and finish it on Friday. Then I got Project Mirai for the 3DS and I ended up playing that [til my dad forced me to watch American Graffiti... but that's a different story all together] Anyway, I did make this chapter kinda long to make up for it... As I'm writing this A/N, I think I'm under half way done with the chapter and I already have about 1,800 words... Anyway, hope you guys like it)

Kaito's POV

"Do you think she will do it?" I asked Gakupo. We had a song made, but we needed one more person. Our hope was to get Rin to be that other person. But, we had a concert for it today, so we needed someone now. The bad thing, we couldn't find her anywhere!

"We can hope. If not, we may have to ask Miku, Luka, Gumi, Meiko, or one of the other girls." He replied.

We walked into kitchen, one of the last places we hadn't looked yet, and saw the other three Kagamines. Len was sitting at the island eating a banana, listening to Lenka. She was ranting about something Rinto did. And Rinto was interrupting her every now and then saying she was wrong about something.

Len looked rather annoyed by all this. Which was something rarely seen on his face. Len was one of the calmest Vocaloids you could find, which was amazing considering his high strung twin. I guess that was another thing that showed how they were mirror images of each other. They were opposite sides of that mirror when it came to personality.

"Lenka, Rinto... You wanted my advice on how to deal with each other, yet you won't stop arguing for five seconds for me to give it to you." Len said, sounding a little miffed.

They totally ignored him and continued yelling about nothing.

Len let an angry sigh escape his mouth as he got up from the island to throw his banana peel away. The other set of twins still didn't notice. Just as he got to the garbage can he stopped, then yelled: "Nice try, Ryuuto!"

I looked behind me to see the little green-haired boy looking annoyed. He must have set up a prank there for Len, who had gone to a different garbage can. The other two Kagamines stayed totally oblivious to the events.

Ryuuto ran off quickly after being found out. So, for the moment, Len was free. I looked at Gakupo before walking up to him. "Hey Len."

He looked over at me. "Hey Kaito, how are you?"

"I'm alright. Say, do you know where your sister is?"

"Which one? Lenka is right there..."

"Then we wouldn't be asking." Gakupo deadpanned.

Len sighed again. "Rin is in bed with a fever and a headache." I then heard him mumble to himself, saying: "And I will have a headache too the way this day is turning out."

Gakupo and I shared a worried glance, which turned to a look of genius. Len looked confused by our reactions. "Wha-"

"You are coming with us!" Gakupo and I yell, and grab Len, ignoring his protests.

And the funniest part? Lenka and Rinto still didn't notice anything of what had just taken place.

We dragged Len behind us with some difficulty. For a small 14-year-old, he was strong. He was fighting back pretty well, but we could tell he was tiring out. Finally, we reached the door we were heading for. I left Gakupo to keep Len there as I knocked on the door.

Luka answered it not long after. "What's up?"

"Remember how I told you we would need you for some dressing for the song Gakupo and I made?"