Prisoners 319 and 167 #1

The first book that I have read over and corrected :) hopefully, I will continue it and republish my other works too.

Clarke pov.

"Looks like we'll never find our soulmates." Octavia sighs. I turn over in my bunk to see her looking at the name on her arm. "Your says Lexa right?" Octavia asks and I nod. "I've never even heard that name before besides in the history books but mines not even in the books... Lincoln." Octavia says.

For the last 11 months I've been in solitary and for the last 8 months, Octavia Blake has been in here too. Apparently, they started pairing people up together and we now share a cell.

"Prisoners 319 and 167 stand against the wall," Bellamy says in his guard voice. A few weeks ago Bellamy got assigned to me and Octavia as our personal guard, I later found out he is Octavia's brother and that is why she is in here. Because she is the second child.

"Bell what's happening?" Octavia asks in a worried voice. "Quite, hold out your right arm. Clarke take off the watch." Bellamy says... I've never seen him being this strict.

He suddenly grabs my arm and tries to put a metal band on it. "no! It's not my time! I don't turn 18 for another month. You're early. Please, Bellamy, don't do this! Please." I beg him but he just looks at me and then locks the band around my wrist, I feel a sharp sting as something pierces my skin.

Then he moves over and does the same thing to Octavia. He quickly pops his head out of the open cell door then rushes back in engulfing Octavia in a hug.

"Don't panic but... You're going to earth." Bellamy whispers to Octavia. "What? But it's not safe! Bell what's happening?" Octavia asks in a panic.

"All 100 of the juvenile offenders are being sent to earth. I heard something about to see if it was survivable I don't no." He says then moves over to me.

"My sister, my responsibility." He says almost as if he was saying to himself. "Take this... Keep O safe, I swear to God if anything happens to her it's your fault, Griffin!" Bellamy's says handing me a gun.

I slip it into my boot and look back to him. "Thanks?" I say not knowing if I should thank him or not. "May we meet again," Bellamy says to O and she says it back.

Another guard joins us and escorts up to a big drop ship and we take out seats. "I guess this is either the end... Or maybe a fresh start? After all, you would be floated in a month and me in a year and a half." O says and I nod agreeing with her.

As the ship starts to make noises my stomach rises to my throat so I am unable to answer her. "Hey... If there are any people on the ground maybe we might find our soulmates?" O says trying to brighten the mood.

"O you have read all the books like me, there is no one left on the ground. The last grounder died on the ark years before we were even born, you know that." I say with a laugh.

"Yeah... I just... There is no one on the ark with the name Lincoln so there could be someone on the ground called Lincoln? and... Well, I want to meet my soulmate before I die." Octavia says looking at her feet.

Suddenly the dropship starts shaking. "If we even get to the ground," Octavia says in a panic.