soulmate or enemy? #7

Clarke pov

I slowly blink my eyes open and everything is burly. I try to sit up but my wrists and ankles and tied down. I tilt my head up as much as I can to see I'm in a room? This isn't the dropship... It looks like one of those houses I saw in a history book.

All of a sudden a door opens and Lexa strides in but this time she looks different, she has black make up all down her face in streaks and a long coat on with a red sash flowing behind her.

She walks over to me and starts to untie my ankles. "Don't try anything funny I've been fighting since I was two so could take you down before you blink and the door has two guards on the other side so you can't escape... and if you are thinking about jumping out the window you do that... But there is a 50 floor drop." She says and finishes untieing my wrist, I rub them slightly because they hurt from the restrains.

"What's the on your wrist." She says pointing to the name. "Uh... Well... Stories on the ark said that it's your... Your soulmates name..." I say trying to work out where the hell I am.

"No, it's not, it's who your enemy is... The person who will try and destroy you." She says and I am taken aback... Who is this person? I know they are called Lexa... But where am I!

"Who are you? And where am I!" I ask curiously. "I am Lexa kom Trikru Commander of the 12 clans. You are in Polis, the grounder capital." Lexa says then walks out leaving me alone. I hear a click then run to the door... It's locked!

*****

Must be hours later when the door unlocks and Lexa walks in with a tray of food. "Eat!" She says then goes towards the door but I shout before she can get to it.

"Stop! Why am I here? You took me at least tell me why?" I say and I watch her hesitate then as she is about to walk about but first she turns to me.

"Because your name is on my wrist." She says then leaves and locks the door again... My name is on her wrist? Is it true that it's your soul mate... Or your enemy?

Short and terrible chapter! Sorry for not updating for like ever! But any ideas on what should happen😄