We're back bitches! #3

Clarke pov.

"Bellamy?" Octavia says in a confused voice I look over to see her climbing down the ladder. She jumps down and runs into his arms.

"I thought I'd never see you again," O says. "Look how big you've got," Bellamy says in a jokey tone.

"Just open the door already!" Someone shouts from at the back. "Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a whole few hours." Octavia says laughing and I just roll my eyes.

"No one has a brother!" "That's Octavia Blake the girl they found under the floor." people start shouting and Octavia flings herself forward but Bellamy catches her and holds her back.

"Hey! Hey!... Let give them something else to remember you by?" Bellamy says and smiles. "Yeah like, what?" Octavia says annoyed. I push through the crowd as Bellamy turns and opens the door.

I can't see anything at first because the light it so blinding but I feel the cool breeze. After my eyes adjust I look around in amazement.

There are trees right in front of us with bright green leaves like I drew from history books. I take a deep breath in, the air is warm and sweat... This is what real oxygen is like? Not like that horrible stuff on the ark that even smells fake.

Suddenly I'm ripped from my trance when I feel Octavia's hand slip into mine and I look at her. "Together? We will be the first people to step onto earth in 100 years and when they write history books about us they will say Octavia Blake and Clarke Griffin were the first people on earth in over 100 years!" Octavia says excitedly sounding like a five year old.

We nod at each other then jump down both of our feet reaching the ground at the same time. Octavia flings her arms up in the air and screams. "We're back bitches!" And then jumps up and down excitedly while everyone else is running out and well acting as you would expect when you see something you only dreamed of.

After looking around for a bit I go inside the dropship and look for anything that could come in handy, I find a box in the back with some old maps, a notebook and some pencils. I grab one of the maps out, a notebook and two pencils and decide to go draw somewhere.

Sitting down on a rock I look out to the view in front of me. There are a lake and trees, flowers dotted everywhere and in the distance, I can see... What looks like to be horses?

I didn't think any would have survived this long, I just shake my head and start drawing. After about an hour I hear a voice. "It's beautiful." And look up to see a girl standing above me... But she's not from the Ark.