stop drooling #4

Clarke pov.

As I'm looking at the girl something seems off about her... I didn't see her on the dropship... I haven't seen her on the ark, she doesn't have a wristband and she's not wearing the same clothes as us...

"Who are you? I haven't seen you on the ark before." When I say this her eyes go wide and she turns to run but I grab her wrist so she can't. I feel her stiffen under my hold but then turns back around.

"At least tell me your name?" I say because then I can ask Octavia or Bellamy since he was the guard so must know most people's names.

"Lexa." The girl says then runs off leaving me standing there open-mouthed. Lexa... I roll up my sleeve and rub my thumb lightly over the word on my arm. Lexa.

Back at the dropship, I see Octavia sitting down chatting to some boys and I go over to her and grab her arm leading her away from them.

"What's wrong?" Octavia asks in a worried voice. The only thing that is going through my head is her bright green eyes, almost the same shade as the trees. Her delicate frame but big muscles so she must have worked out a lot. How cute and innocent she came across as but also seriously hot badass at the same time.

"Clarke! Clarke! Claaarkee" I get ripped from my thoughts be Octavia clicking her fingers in front of me. "Stop drooling and tell me what you wanted me for! I was making friends you know? The thing I haven't had all my life besides you!" Octavia says and I realise I must have spaced out thinking of that girl.

"Oh yeah um... Well, I kinda think I met... My soulmate." I say looking up to meet her eyes that look at me with wonder in them.

"Really? You finally met him! Yay, where is he!" Octavia says happily. "She and... I don't know... She kinda disappeared before I got to talk to her but I don't recognise her from the dropship..." I say and Octavia smirks at me.

"Well stop thinking of this hot new girl that I have to see by the way! and get your ass over here! Me, Finn, Jasper and Monty are going looking for mount weather and you're coming to whether you like it or not." Octavia says skipping off and I just laugh and follow her