Chapter 1

(Harrys POV)

"I said get out of the fucking car!" i yelled.

"O-okay!" the man yelled stepping out i slid into the silver convertable and sped off towards The House. I call it that mainly because its an old house that got abandoned and... well.. we fixed it up! as soon as i got there, i pulled into the old garage and got out. i had to go pull down the door myself. i went through the house door and threw my new car keys on the counter.

"where the hell were ya, mate?"

Niall said walking into the room.

"I got caught up in some business and was running late."

"business?"

"yeah. just the usual."

"oh."

"Yeah, um Niall? Call a meeting."

"Oh okay Harry."

Niall turned and walked out of the room. The other boys weren't here, they were out. I think they were hunting down some rivals. Also the usual. I went to the meeting room, or what was the dining room, and sat down at the large rectangular table. i put my head in my hands. I called this meeting because we were literally broke. My thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening.

"Harry?" I heard Niall call. Niall was kind of my main man here, so he did most of the talking towards me.

"In here."

The three boys walked into here and sat in various spots around the table.

"I'm assuming none of you know why i called you here for this meeting?" I asked.

They all shook their heads.

"We ran out of money." i stated.

"Didnt we just hit up that bank?" Zayn asked.

"That was three months ago." Liam added.

"Liam is right," I started,

"We need a shitload of money so we don't run out as quick. Any suggestions?"

Niall ran a hand through his hair and spoke up.

"We could... break into a few houses in that rich neighborhood?"

i saw nods of approval between Zayn and Liam.

"We can do better than that, Ni."

i said.

"We can break into that one guys house... hes fucking loaded with money." Zayn said.

I thought about it before speaking again. Suddenly I got a thought and grinned huge.

"Or we can kidnap his son and hold him for a ransom? His dad is a C.E.O., he can pay for it!"

They all smiled.

"Great idea, Harry! Now how's this going to work?" Liam asked.

"Well, boys... we have all night to make plans."

"Fuck yes!" Niall cheered. i laughed and pulled out a map of the neighborhood he lived on. i grabbed a pen and we started planning the ransom and kidnapping. This should go down quite nicely...

A/N

YAY FIRST CHAPTER!! SHOULD I GO ON? TELL ME WHAT YOU THIK PLEASE ILY ALL! :)

-Nezzie xx