Chapter 1

edited :)

Chapter 1

"I swear if you break into my fucking house one time I will end your life before you could blink." I threatened a smirking Jonathan while I put my pillow over my face.

"I don't doubt that but this time Paul broke in not me." he laughed.

"I'll end both of you together then."

"Aww now I know you don't mean that babe." he smirked again.

I shot him an evil look and grinned deviously. "It's gotten easier since the first time."

"I don't think your father was right to send you on those jobs before you came here. Training you to be a killer is-"

"Mafia Boss, Nate. I'm training to be a Mafia leader. It's going to be mine one day." I said with a straight face.

Before I left Italy my father sent me on a few jobs with his men to assess how I respond to certain situations and how good my aim was. With a gun I'm pretty good. With a knife... well my father installed a gym in my house so I could work on that more. I wasn't horrible but I could use work.

"Come on, you're going to be late on your first day back." Jonathan kissed my forehead and pulled my blanket off of me. I groaned and slowly went to my bathroom giving Nate the finger in the process. He laughed and left for me to get ready.

It's been about two weeks since I moved back to New York. I decided to just let my father pick a house for me because I was too lazy. The house wasn't a mansion but it was close enough. There were four bedrooms (in case the boys stayed over), several bathrooms, a huge kitchen, and even bigger family room, a game room, an indoor and outdoor pool... like I said earlier, close enough to a mansion. When I first saw it I loved it even though it was huge. My grandparents offered to stay with me but I didn't think I could bare the thought...

Eva wanted to move in with me too but my father decided he was going to catch her up on training to be the next Mafia leader. Of course that was if he passed it to her instead of me. Ever since I left though, I've had a burst of passion to the title. I wanted to be just like my father: strong, intelligent and powerful. Anne left a mark on me and I wanted to do anything to protect my family and friends from more people like her.

Kat had gone back to live in England with her crazy aunt. Serenity and Chris went back to PA to finish school. My dad managed to explain to their parents some lie that explained their absence and it actually worked. The twins, Caden, Hunter and Gina live in New York too, but in the city (under my father's very strict instruction). Gina and Caden are supposedly going to finish school with me, Nate, Paul, and Ricky. This should be interesting.

I came out the bathroom and got dressed. It was freezing outside. I wore a tan wool sweater, black jeans and tall brown boots. I took out my braid and put a black beanie over my long wavy hair. I threw a binder and a few pens into my bag. Then I grabbed my coat and headed downstairs where I heard laughter and smelled bacon.

My father sent some guards and housekeepers from Italy to stay with me. I couldn't deny to that I needed them because the house was too big for me to take care of by myself. I walked into the kitchen and saw Melina, the cook, giving bacon to Paul, Ricky and Jonathan. Melina smiled at me and began fixing me a plate. I sat across from the boys and downed a glass of orange juice.

"Good morning sunshine." Ricky smiled at me.

"Shut up Ricky," I laughed as I poured myself another glass.

Jonathan came over and kissed my temple. I grinned at him and he smirked.

"The only person she's happy to see is her boyfriend." Paul commented while stuffing his face with pancakes.