!!Important!!

I'M BACK!!

Hello guys. It's been a long while since I've done anything to this story. Like I haven't edited or changed a thing,... I've done literally nothing to this since the day I posted the last chapter. And honestly, in my opinion, this story needs some major work done to it!

Now that I've finished my Michael Clifford FanFiction called 'Count Down' and now that I've sadly discontinued my old Calum Hood FanFiction called 'Inspired', all that's left for me to do before I start a new story is to edit this one!

So now that my second semester has started back and I'm used to the majority of my classes, I think I'll be able to balance editing this and completing my school work at the same time. So be looking for the new and improved chapters, they'll be up whenever I get them finished. (I'm not going to make set dates for the updates because I know that will only stress me out more than help me out!)

But I just wanted to inform you all that I'll be fixing this mess of a book up, making it neater and more interesting hopefully.

AND! If any of you that's already finished reading this completely through or if you're only halfway finished with it, you might want to start it over from the very beginning and read the chapters as I update them or completely reread this whole story.

(It's truly up to you! You really don't have to start over or read this again if you don't want to. I just want you all to be satisfied with my writing and I don't think that many of you are with what I've got posted as of now.)

Other than that, I've got nothing else to say! So just be on the lookout! Thank you all for reading this authors note and my story in general!!

Xx CalumandLukey