Chapter 11

Beca is pacing back and forth in front of the Bellas in the living room area, where the Bellas sat. They watch her walk until Fat Amy has to say something.

"You know, short shank you called for a meeting and I don't get why you're not even talking right now." Fat Amy said with a grin at the end.

"Oh, right." ...... "Ok."..... "Well, um" ..... "That's right I called everyone here because...." Beca said and she seemed to be out of it.

"Well not everyone, Aubrey, and Chloe are not here," Jessica said teasingly. Beca rolled her eyes before answering.

"Yeah well, they have classes right now. But that's not the point. The thing is... I would like you guys to help me with something." Beca said and looked at each one of her aca-members and pleaded with her eyes. Although she knows that is such a Chloe thing to do, she hopes for it to work as much as Chloe's.

"What do you need for us to do?" Cynthia-Rose asked.

"If you would like for us to smuggle something, DJ. You should've just asked for me. I would give you my cousin's phone number. He got this cartel that distributes-" Fat Amy started but Beca cut her off.

"As interesting as that sounded, no. I want you guys to help me set up Chloe." Beca said and now that got the Bellas attention. It has come to their suspicion that the DJ and the redhead have some feelings for each other.

"Give me $5," Fat Amy said and held out her palm. To Beca's surprise, not only one but the rest of the Bellas gave Amy 5 dollars.

Fat Amy nodded towards Beca. "Thank you, DJ. You may now proceed."

The Bellas seemed unfazed and acted as if nothing just happened. "Are we not going to talk about how you guys are betting on something?" Beca asked.

"Well, Fat Amy said you'll be the first one admitting your feelings to us and well the rest of us thought Chloe would," Stacie said.

"I didn't even get to that point yet..." Beca said, rather confused. She just started talking about how she wants to set up Chloe so she'll be in this prank that will scare her and Beca will be there to be the knight in shining armor and confess to Chloe...

"You don't need to. We already know." CR said, proudly.

"But what's the plan?" Stacie asked.

"Ok... Well..." Beca started.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Inside the Russian Literature room, Aubrey and Chloe are working on a research project for a presentation about Russia's authors/ books.

"There's something odd about Beca today," Chloe said as she tilted her head to the side while talking to Aubrey. Aubrey was just busy typing away facts in her essay.

"What do you mean?" Aubrey asks but she still didn't take her eyes off the monitor of her laptop.

"She seemed to be bothered by something. She keeps moving around and you know how lazy Beca is." Chloe said in a confused tone.

"She's probably just nervous," Aubrey said and shrugs.

"Wait, why?" Chloe asked.

"Well, the date is tonight. I think our little DJ is not as tough as we all think she is." Aubrey said and her eyes shifted to see Chloe's reaction. She has to drink her cup of tea for Chloe to not see her smirk.

Chloe, however finally realized that the date is still going on. Of course, she forgot and now she's regretting that she has.

"Chloe," Aubrey said and stopped typing. "Are you free tonight?" Aubrey asked.